Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Unbelievable!!! You Are Going To Be Blown Away By This!!!
4/27/2006 7:38:28 AM
Hi John, This is GREAT!!!!!..i'm happy to know this, you did the right plan for the coming month of May..WOW!!! Cely
Celedonia Casal Lumaino
+0
Ernest Brown

11 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
4/27/2006 8:05:50 AM
Hi John, I think that this is a great incentive for the one who bring in the 30th thousand person, and bless you for what you have done to build this community. I Thank you Bogdan, for your kind generosity. www.wantxh.com www.tryxtremehealth.com/1086301
Ernest Brown
+0
4/27/2006 8:14:09 AM
Hello John I am not surprised as Bogdan has and always will be the Top Flight as far as I am concerned and his generosity is only exceeded by his caring ways. He is an awesome and caring person and I for one am proud to be here at adland because of that type of relationship he offers to all that come here. Thanks Bogdan For your great gift of generosity and for your highly valued friendship. Warmest Regards Dr King
T.E.A.M. H.O.P.E. Together Everyone Achieves More Helping Other People Everyday If You Want Something Different Then You Must Do Something Different. Http://SuccessMastersExecutiveClub.com Meet You On Top, Dr King
+0
Lisa Westberry

1972 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/27/2006 8:22:13 AM
Hello John, Thank you so much for all your hard work. Marilyn, LaNell, and yourself have done amazing with finding new ways to inspire and encourage to make this community better then ever. Thanks to Bogdan for the wonderful offer. Much appreciation!! Your friend,
+0
4/27/2006 1:42:05 PM
Hello Everyone! :-) I'm glad to see there are other people who think this is exciting news. Thank you all for posting here and for your participation! :-) Have a great weekend everyone! 8) John Sanchez WOW!!! CHECK THIS OUT!!! >>> This Is Going To Be Huge!!! Click Here!!! My Blogs
+0