Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Welcome To The Feature Of The Week aka Person Of The Week! (40th Edition)
4/26/2006 9:51:24 PM
Hello to John and the B. Man, One word to describe it.... AWESOME!!!! J. Munoz Inc. http://joseph100builtquick.ws
Joseph Munoz
+0
4/27/2006 7:10:20 AM
Hi John, Congratulations Michael, good to get that glimpse of you. Hope you enjoy your week! Thanks Leanne Busby http://www.aussie-money-tree.biz
+0
Kay
Kay Reeve

338 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/27/2006 1:51:06 PM
Hi Michael, Congratulations on becoming Person of the Week. You should never feel inferior about yourself...if you have never seen the Brittish film "Full Monty" you should certainly look it up. If you have seen it, the message didn't sink in so watch it again ;-) Computers? First one I programmed with was the old Vic-20 in the early 1980's. That's scary now when you think how far we have come since the tape recorded signals and the 20K memory that was all top of the range then superceded by the commodore-64! Once again, congratulations and have a great week. Best wishes Kay Reeve
+0
4/27/2006 3:30:05 PM
Hello Everyone! :-) I just wanted to thank everyone who has taken the time to congratulate Michael. It's much appreciate by us as I'm sure by Michael. Have a great weekend everyone! 8) John Sanchez WOW!!! CHECK THIS OUT!!! >>> This Is Going To Be Huge!!! Click Here!!! My Blogs Goodwill Ambassador
+0
Sarka Ksandrova

827 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/27/2006 8:23:36 PM
Hi Michael! Take for me congratulation. Thats a big success! Enjoy your week as POTW. You are KING ruled just our comunity. NICE!
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!