Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Mairead Ni Maonaigh

135 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: *Adland's Weekly Parade Of Stars* Week# 8
4/24/2006 4:35:18 AM
Dear John, I would love to see your John Travolta moves, I can just picture you in a Saturday Night Fever pose.. do not regret your past, everything happens for a reason and what will be will be. I look forward to getting to know you better also but I feel I know you already as you are such an active member and you do so much for the Adland community. Thanks for taking the time to visit and for your support. Mairead
+0
Mairead Ni Maonaigh

135 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
4/24/2006 4:38:14 AM
Hi LaNell, I am truly glad to be your friend. You are a ray of sunshine with your colourful posts and the kind deeds you do for your friends. Your "Cool" Mairead
+0
Mairead Ni Maonaigh

135 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
4/24/2006 4:41:01 AM
Hi Patricia, It has been amazing so far and it is only Monday. Thanks for being my friend and taking the time to congratulate me. Mairead
+0
Mairead Ni Maonaigh

135 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
4/24/2006 4:43:06 AM
Hi Debbie, Florence & Scott, A big 'Thank You' to each of you for your friendship and support. I really appreciate it. Mairead
+0
Mairead Ni Maonaigh

135 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
4/24/2006 4:48:14 AM
Hi Mike, Please let me thank you for inviting me to be part of IMU and UVACA and to contribute to such a wonderful cause. I am proud to be part of it all. Thanks for your support and your friendship. I highly rate you as a person and appreciate all the good things you do for this community and IMU. Your the best Mairead
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!