Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Have you ever visited Iceland?
4/20/2006 10:13:11 AM
I was just wondering if any of you guys have ever visited Iceland and how many of you would like to visit?
All my best.Thorvaldur Baldvinsson Iceland lbald@simnet.is Hi !FIRSTNAME!,Thanks for subscribing to my list, I appreciateyour interest and commitment to business.Thorvaldur Baldvinsson here with a really quick email.This just came into
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Have you ever visited Iceland?
4/20/2006 10:23:47 AM
Hello Thorvaldur, Thank you for the invitation. I have been in many European countries but not on the Islands (Britain, EIRE, Malta, Iceland, Faeroes). I would like to visit your vulcanic island. Reykjavik and learn more about your culture. The Eddas are something I have to learn more about and your language the Old Scandinavian language. I speak Swedish and I understand Norwegian and Dannish but very-very little Icelandic. Interesting are also the Health Springs you have there. We will see, we live in a small world anything can happen. Warm Regards Georgios
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/20/2006 12:19:34 PM
Yes, let me stand up and wave my hand. I would love to come visit your Iceland! Please tell us more about your history and culture! Linda
+0
Jo
Jo Matthias

2947 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/20/2006 1:51:07 PM
Hello Thorvaldur, I would love to be able to visit your Iceland. It is a beautiful country. It would be a great get-a-way. Thank you, Take care, Jo
VOTE!!!! POTM!!!
+0
4/22/2006 6:26:54 AM
Hello Genesis The Icelandic language is very much like all the other Scandinavian languages. It's roots also lies in German and English. you should come over and study tha language and visit the hot springs and take a bath in the Blue lagoon. Thank you for your interest in my country Thorvaldur
All my best.Thorvaldur Baldvinsson Iceland lbald@simnet.is Hi !FIRSTNAME!,Thanks for subscribing to my list, I appreciateyour interest and commitment to business.Thorvaldur Baldvinsson here with a really quick email.This just came into
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!