Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: An Easter Poem.......
4/15/2006 11:38:33 AM
HI Cheryl, That was a beautiful poem! I wish you the best of success with your writing efforts. God bless you! Carla :)
Glad to make your acquaintance! Carla Carey
+0
4/15/2006 11:52:25 AM
Hi Cheryl: What a beautiful poem,thank you so much. Have a great day and Easter also. Your friend Peggy Smith
+0
4/15/2006 12:02:35 PM
I love it, Cheryl. It captures the essence of the occasion. God bless, Stuart
+0
Amanda Martin-Shaver

2587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/15/2006 12:06:32 PM
Hello Cheryl, Thank you for the invitation to read your wonderful poem. I miss the 4 day weekend of Easter holiday days off of Friday and Monday since being here, as I have found 'business operates as usual'. In the Commonwealth countries of New Zealand, Australia Canada, England..., Easter Day is Monday (on the 3rd Jesus rose again, according to the scriptures) Do you think it makes any difference? Kind regards Amanda Martin-Shaver
+0
Donna Lira

572 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
4/15/2006 2:49:09 PM
Hi my dear friend Cheryl, Thank you for your invite. It has been a long time since I have been able to visit Adlandpro due to some very personal matters that has taken me away and needed my immediate attention and for that I apologize to all my friends, Thank you so much for sharing you wonderful Easter poem with us. I will take it with me as hope of renewed faith and a new Beginning for me. God Bless you my friend and a Happy Easter to you and yours! Your friend Donna Lira
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!