Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
How to Succeed Online
4/14/2006 5:14:32 PM
OK - this isn't a rant, but it's too darn good to leave out... I would like to invite you to what I consider to be one of the most unique and incredible discoveries that I have encountered and experienced on-line, and the BEST part, it is free to join. When you consider this exceptional opportunity, your enthusiasm will grow significantly when you realize how innovative, unique, and highly desirable this new system is to reach hundreds of thousands of people. Connections... If you are seeking to find your soulmate, a business partner, or even a penpal, you'll find this is an unbelievable service and easy to use! Even if you're seeking free advertising and promotions, you find a collection of resources here that are unequaled in value! I invite you to see for yourself. There is no cost or obligation to purchase anything, and no credit card is required to confirm and use your FREE MEMBERSHIP! So take five minutes and experience for yourself what hundreds of people are experiencing each day when they join. If you are wanting to be in the right place at the right time, then NOW is the time to claim your free membership and let your enthusiasm for greater success come alive with this incredible, innovated and unique system of building personal and/or business relationships. Check it out... It's a great system. God bless, Dave
+0
Eva
Eva Gutray

348 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: How to Succeed Online
4/15/2006 1:14:13 AM
04-15-2006 Tasmania - Australia Dear Mr. Dave Cottrell, Thank you for the invitation, I always welcoming free advertising fot our Charitable organization.A Very Happy Easter to you, and everyone at AdlandPro... Warm Regards Eva http://worldwin-ecard.com
Non for Profit Organization from Tasmania - Australia GLOBAL HARMONY PEOPLE HELP PEOPLE WHERE? AT http://worldwin-ecard.com
+0
Bryan Mcheyzer

186 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
4/15/2006 11:38:01 PM
D'say Dave, thanks for the invite. Already a member and I agree it is excellent. Have a good one Bryan
+0
Lisa Westberry

1972 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/17/2006 9:32:08 AM
Hello Dave, This was really great!! Thank you. Hope you had a great Easter weekend. Your Friend,
+0
Lisa Westberry

1972 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/17/2006 9:33:22 AM
Hello Dave, Thank you for sharing. Great Forum. Your Friend,
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!