Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
What Ever Happened to Albert Mert?
4/14/2006 4:54:35 PM
Hello, my friends, I have a little time, today, and am updating my blogs. My latest update to my poetry site is the poem, What Ever Happened to Albert Mert? I hope you enjoy it. God bless, Dave
+0
Donna Zuehl

2077 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: What Ever Happened to Albert Mert?
4/15/2006 12:38:24 AM
Hi Dave, For some reason I can never access the blogspot sites. I get a "page cannot be found" message even when I paste the URL into the browser. DonnaZ
+0
4/15/2006 2:12:15 AM
Hi Dave, Your poem is just as relevant today as it was in the 60's. How many otherwise brilliant people were destroyed by the subject of your poem. Your Friend, Kevin
Keep Smiling and Good Fortunes, Kevin Lloyd "Come See How We Can Succeed Together." http://everythingforsuccess.com/profiles/KevinLloyd "Feel Great, Make money. 80% Of The Work Done For You." http://www.vemmabuilder.com/193202105 "Business Opp
+0
Arthur Webster

600 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
4/15/2006 5:44:53 AM
Hi, Dave, Now that brought back some vivid memories! Because of the severity of the pains I often get in my head, I often need to have narcotics administered in unsafe doses. I can't tell you how many times I have had to go 'cold turkey' because my condition does not allow for me to be weaned off the drugs. If not exactly what you described, I have seen so many strange things. I have watched my furniture walk out of my room, I have seen my wife's hand detach itself from her wrist to stroke my face, I have seen a TV become the gateway to hell - so many things! But over all, and probably the reason so many addicts don't make it, this wonderful sense of euphoria - like a huge comfort blanket enfolding you in warmth and love. Maybe Albert Mert grew to love that blanket too much? Regards
+0
4/16/2006 11:26:44 AM
Hello Thanks for the invite Dave I enjoyed reading your poem! Have a Blessed Easter Warm Regards
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!