Sarah Pritchard

2399 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Building a Biz. Have U Seen These? They Will Certainly Help
8/22/2023 3:57:06 PM
building a biz bundle

Cecilie's 4th Annual Building a Biz Bundle (I have contributed)

Welcome to the 4th annual Building a Biz Bundle!

It’s hosted by Cecilie at The Rippling Wings, and I’m a contributor.

I’m thrilled to announce that this year's bundle is bigger and better than ever before. With over 100 contributors and nearly 140 different products included, this bundle is your one-stop shop for all the tools and resources you need to take your business to the next level.

From courses to planners to worksheets and more, we've got you covered. And what's more, many of the products come with a commercial resell license, allowing you to not only use them for your own business but also to sell them and make a profit.

But why should you invest in yet another bundle? And why this one? Well, research shows that investing in yourself and your business leads to greater success and fulfillment. By taking advantage of this bundle, you are showing that you are committed to growing your business and achieving your goals.

And don't just take my word for it. Previous buyers of the Building a Biz Bundle have seen incredible results, including increased revenue, improved productivity, and a more streamlined workflow.

So don't hesitate. Don't miss out on this incredible opportunity to invest in yourself and your business. Get your hands on the Building a Biz Bundle today and start achieving your dreams!

• 21st August 9 AM EST to 28th August 12PM EST
  • All products must be downloaded before the end of October 2023
  • There are courses, printables and memberships in this bundle. Some of the products are for personal use, and some are with commercial rights - meaning you can sell them in your own business.
  • There are 100+ contributors and more than 130 products included in the bundle.
  • The value of the main bundle is $2200+ and the value of the premium vip upgrade is $1500+

The price for the main bundle is $27 and the price for the premium vip upgrade is $12.

Grab the bundle HERE!

I had been working on something especially for the bundle, but I didn't get it done on time (blame it on the grandchildren LOL). So Cecilie suggested sharing a coupon to my store. (Thus, my contribution is a coupon for my new Payhip Shoppe.)

automated systems

Jenn & Lori at UsePLR's Automated Profit Systems

AUTOMATED PROFIT SYSTEMS: Maximize Profits. Streamline Processes. Transform Your Business.

While this doesn't specifically target PLR content, it does help you understand how and where to automate processes.

There are loads of ways to incorporate your plr content into those systems.

Here's what's included:

• 51 page workbook that details the parts of your business that can be automated, what's good and difficult about automating those things, and workbook pages that help you decide where it makes sense to automate your business.
  • THRIVECART: Six Detailed walk through of setting up bump offers and upsell offers inside of thrivecart. Over-the-shoulder videos show you where and how.
  • PAYHIP: Two Detailed walk-through videos of setting up bump offers and upsell offers inside of a Payhip seller account. Over-the-shoulder videos show you where and how.
  • EMAIL: Quick walk-through of setting follow-up emails inside Mailerlite. Over-the-shoulder videos show you where and how.

AUTOMATED PROFIT SYSTEMS: Maximize Profits. Streamline Processes. Transform Your Business.

• DATES: August 21st - 27th.
  • USE CODE: BACKEND = $20 off through 27th Aug.

Register HERE!

back to biz

Bundle Bash's Back to Business Bundle

• Bundle sale ends: August 27th, 2023 11:59pm ET
  • Price: $27

Overcome Your Entrepreneurial Challenges!

Have you checked out the Back to Business Bundle by Bundle Bash? This bundle, valued at over $500, is your ultimate tool to ignite your entrepreneurial spirit and overcome common entrepreneurial challenges like organization and procrastination.

And it's all yours for just $27!

With the bundle, you'll gain access to:

- Cutting-edge business skills with ThriveCart Black Diamond Sales Page Template
- Strategies to get booked with Renee Sunday's podcast workshop
- Ruth Bowers' resource to organize your content
- Learn to manifest your message with Joanna Ingram
- Boost your productivity with Barrington Paige's planner kit
- Master email marketing with Jacqueline's Email Magic
- And so much more!

This is your chance to grow.

Grab your Back to Business Bundle HERE!

Angel Cuddles,
Sarah
Angel Cuddle Cafe Empowering You to Live with Ease in Love, Joy and Abundance Angel Cuddle Publishing Angel Cuddle Trails Click here with your ghostwriting needs
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!