Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Jason Descheneaux

826 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Live Good Is Only $10/Month ($0.34 a day)
7/25/2023 4:14:09 PM
WHY IS THIS MONTHLY $10 MEMBERSHIP FEE NECESSARY?

First, and foremost, I want you to know that LiveGood is not the only company that operates on this Membership Model:

- Amazon prime members pay $14.99 monthly.
- Costco members pay $10 monthly.
- Netflix members pay $9.95 monthly.
- Walmart members pay $13 monthly.
etc...

These are American companies. LiveGood is the FIRST company with a membership model to SHARE its PROFIT with MEMBERS.

Now, why is this membership fee necessary in LiveGood.

1. Members of LiveGood purchase products at WHOLESALE prices: this is 75 to 80% less than what other companies are selling.

E.g other companies sell CBD Oil 500ml for $68, $80; whereas LiveGood sells the same CBD Oil 750mg for $18.

2. Monthly Matrix Commission:
Other products hike their product prices in other to make enough profit to reward their distributors; but LiveGood reward their members from Membership fee.

LiveGood is the first Multilevel Marketing, MLM company to introduce the POWERLINE TECHNOLOGY; the powerline use an Artificial intelligence, AI a Robot that gradually fills New members under old members on the basis of First come First Serve following their enrollers.

Each member earn 2.5% of the monthly $10 Every month from everyone under them in the matrix. You Earn $2,047 monthly once your matrix gets filled.

Currently, our membership base is over 500,000 members in less than 7 months. In 1 to 2yrs it will be millions and guess what?? They will be coming under the existing active members.

Membership of Amazon prime, Costco and Netflix is over 200,000,000. As LiveGood membership increases, you and I will be earning thousands of dollars monthly.

For those willing to build LiveGood there are other bonuses such as:

- 50% direct referral bonus and indirect up to 10 generations deep.
- Matching Bonus of 50%: You earn half of what your direct referrals earn monthly. Plus indirect matching bonus down to 5 generations deep.
- 2% of Global pool Bonus for Diamond Rank affiliates.
- Retail commission of 50%
- Crown diamond bonus pool 0.05% company revenue

LiveGood is a God sent opportunity

I hope you get value from this piece.

Take a tour and decide now!!
>>> http://llclick.com/BigMoneyMove/

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!