Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Who Else From USANA?
4/9/2006 5:23:36 PM
Oops, forgot to mention that the products we use are patented as well. I don't believe that Usana's are? If you know different, please feel share the correct information. Alana
+0
4/9/2006 7:10:25 PM
Hi Usana is a great opportunity Great Products in nutrition and personal care recognized in Business Week and Forbes as the Best "Growth and Best Small company .... We have a great team that in sharing this tremendous business opportunity For more info see www.whysuccess.com/choices www.discoverfreedom.org/choices In Health & Prosperity
+0
4/9/2006 7:13:16 PM
Usana producta are patented Pharmacutical grade nutrition 6 products in the PDR .... Skin care line is has patent pending technoligy - Paraban Free not one product entire line In Good Health Prosperity
+0
Brad West

221 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
4/10/2006 1:01:52 AM
I have been aproched my a few USANA people. I ttill think that eating as close to natural is the only way to go. Thanks Brad
Making Heaps of Money is a Spiritual Experience. The Guild Blog Co-Op Fuzzy Wuzzy Anipals
+0
Why I posted, "Who Else From USANA?"
4/10/2006 7:54:43 AM
I want to make it clear that I'm NOT promoting USANA's program and neither am I associated with the program. I heard the buzz and might be USANA associates in this Adlandpro's forum of mine could highlight their existence and put some words "into our deaf ears". I'd been watching USANA program and the reason why I posted this thread was to ask USANA associates or representatives these questions: 1. What was/were the way(s) that you used to address the "crowds" about your products? 2. What was/were the affective ways you'd done to drive the "crowds"? 3. What are the benefits of your products from other health products and what sort of health assurances your products have and what make yours different from the rest? 4. Your direct marketing was overdelivered. Do you agree? Again members, I AM NOT PROMOTING USANA. But somehow I'd sensed the net most aggresive direct marketing approached so far and the ways some of the associates did, could be very alarming... Maybe if they are not so "info" savvy, their direct marketing niches can be well observed by others to follow. I'm sure NON of you want to join another HYIP or something like that in which I have no INTENTION to address or elaborate that further. What I am trying to "push" is to "dig-out" their marketing stances in which I think are worthed to study.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!