Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Do you have a minute to help me with an eye test?
4/8/2006 12:04:08 AM
The pink, not a turn off, but not a turn on. And the soy part, at first threw me off, I thought it was a site for food!
+0
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/14/2006 4:15:34 PM
Hi Linda, The very first thing that caught my eye was the title and the flower at the top. It looks very refreshing and fresh - I think the only thing that could improve the immediate Springtime effect would to have a few water droplets on the petals of the flower. Right after the initial picture, the fact that something is 100% natural and handmade stands out, and your complete header very nicely frames and draws the eyes to the paragraph on paraffin, toxins, and the benefits of soy. _ _ __ Nice. God bless, Dave
+0
Jay
Jay F

38 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
4/14/2006 5:33:23 PM
Hey Linda. Neat site! Basically, the page loaded from left to right for me starting with the "Soy-Simple.Com" logo. That was the first thing I noticed besides the green background.

The last items to load were the small banners in the right column. The site looks pretty good! As for the eye-test though, here's one suggestion. I may be losing some vision and am definately incurably immature. But, if there happen to be others like me, you might want to choose a different font for the "Donut Tarts" icon in the lower right column. The T sort of looked like an F to my eyes at first glance.
+0
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Donut *arts
4/14/2006 6:11:09 PM
Hi Linda, I gotta say, Lingo has a good point - I didn't notice that at first glance, but yes, he's right. The first t does look something like an f - it may be the location and the curve of the monitor - I think it looks fine on a flat screen. Funny - I use a number of different browsers to test websites I'm building, but never thought about the possible differences between traditional curved screens and flat screens. God bless, Dave
+0
4/14/2006 7:27:34 PM
Sorry to be so late in answering but we have been taking care of grandkids, driving to Phoenix and back several times a week. To answer your questions the first thing that hit my eye were the boxes in the middle. Once I saw the boxes I looked at each individually. Looks great.
Carol
+0