Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Kay
Kay Reeve

338 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Welcome to the Feature of the Week aka Person of the Week! (37th edition)
4/10/2006 7:57:29 AM
Dear Ana Maria, Congratulations on Winning POTW, you have earnt it through your friendly and peaceful ways. Sublety often has more impact than you may think and you have certainly impacted Adland with your presence. Have a great week and sorry I am a little late in arriving. Your friend Kay
+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/10/2006 12:53:46 PM
Hello Philena Many of us are not so much here as they used to be or as they'd love to. But is great we still have the chance to meet from time to time. Thank you for being here to celebrate with me :-)
+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/10/2006 12:57:37 PM
Hi Kay, Glad to see you :-) Thank you for your kind words and congrats. With friendship,
+0
4/10/2006 6:01:16 PM
Hello My Sweet Friend! :-) Well, your week has come to an end but it was a memorable one. I was really honored to be featuring you, you were long due for it. Thank you for being such a good friend and a good member of the community. Take care Sweetie! :-) John Sanchez My Blogs Goodwill Ambassador
+0
Re: Welcome to the Feature of the Week aka Person of the Week! (37th Edition)
6/15/2006 10:12:08 PM
Hi AnaMarie. Was so excited to see your post. I have a special interest in Oradea, Romania and it's people. My Pastor and our whole church has become close friends with Bro. Joseph Simone and his family. He is the pastor of the largest Baptist Church in Romania. He comes over & visits and does revivals for us and our Pastor & family go to Romania to visit & do revivals there. They have brought me several things back from Romania. We love Bro. Joseph & his family and always look forward to his coming here..(Shreveport, Louisiana). We have seen many pics and video of your country. It is beautiful. We wish you and your family all the best. Would love to hear back from you. E-mail me at: Soge1gammill@aol.com. I have a web site on ADD/ADHD-natural meds for treatment: http://www.attentiondeficit-add-adhd.com. I have a special interest in this because I raised a son with adhd/dyslexia who is now in his 40's. Then my first grandson (now 22 yrs.) had add. We now have a 3 1/2 yr. old grandson of whom we are watching very closely.
Soge1
+0