Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: *Adland's Weekly Parade Of Stars* Week # 5
4/5/2006 9:27:02 AM
Congratulations Kay, You are indeed a shining star. You illuminate the whole Adlandpro community with your helpfulness, intelligence and caring demeanor. Getting to know you since joining WOSAT has indeed been an enjoyable and soon to be profitable experience. http://amigohealthandwealth.com/aa/cpbg_healthwize476.htm
Jeannie George "Make your first cup of the day, Organogold"! http://www.jeanniescoffeebreak.organogold.com http://jeannieshealthycoffee.myganodermablog.com
+1
Rick Martin

463 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/5/2006 10:01:34 AM
Thanks Marilyn! You have made an excellent choice in Kay for this weeks Star. Dearest Kay, Congratulations on being elevated to the stars! Your truly the best possible choice in my mind and I am honored to be blessed with your friendship and the many hours we have spent in gentle banter over our morning tea. (coffee) Kay is a lady of class in all that she does. She has given of her self to Adland Pro and its members in a selfless effort to be a help to all here. She gives without expectations and is the true friend that is always there to give us a lift when needed as well as there with her charm and humorous side to brighten our day. Kay has worked almost round the clock in her position as Vice President of European Operations for WOSAT. She has truly strived for excellence and has truly attained a level of accomplishment that causes me to stand in awe. So go forth Kay and sparkle over your fellow Adlanders while you illuminate the paths to success for all to see. You’re Friend Rick Martin Executive VP WOSAT
Always Ask What would Christ do and follow your heart.
+1
Kay
Kay Reeve

338 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/5/2006 11:36:39 AM
Dear Jeannie, Thankyou for your kindness, I have great fun working with you and it certainly lightens my day when I hear you laughing, it's so infectious we all catch it and just have to join in :-D That aside, you too work very hard, you stepped into a difficult position as our Secretary and have taken it on with grace and determination. You are a wonderful person to know too. Many thanks Jeannie...
+1
Kay
Kay Reeve

338 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/5/2006 11:48:38 AM
Hi Rick, Thankyou for coming by and posting, I know you are extremely overworked, underpaid and even more under-slept these days. I appreciate the effort and the compliments, you praise me too highly for doing what I have enjoyed and that's getting to know people. I have certainly enjoyed chatting about your wheelbarrow :-) I shall endevour to do as you ask (being my superior officer) and shall continue to try and sparkle while drinking my coffee with red and drooping eyes each morning after a night shift on one of the committee meetings. God bless you too Rick, you're a great friend.
+1
4/7/2006 6:49:47 AM
Hello Marilyn and Team! :-) Great choice you made in selecting Kay Reeve. Kay is one of our hardest working members at WOSAT. She is definitely an asset to WOSAT and AdlandPro. I'm glad you are honoring her. Congratulations Kay!!! Sorry I'm late, I hope you enjoyed your week. Take care my friend! John Sanchez My Blogs Goodwill Ambassador
+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!