Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Cheri Merz

1258 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
A Great Discussion
3/28/2006 10:11:29 AM
Hello my friends. Yesterday my friend Linda Miller posted an article that caught my interest and prompted a response from me. Today when I went back to see who else had responded, I found a very good discussion on page 2 below my post. I'm sharing it here because it touches on some points that we have batted back and forth both here and in my Money 101 forum. Here's the link. Now, those of you who have written that money is not your primary goal, please don't be put off by the title. I think you'll find some ideas worth reading, on both sides of the question, if you'll take the time to go and see. Come back and let me know if you posted there. Cheri
+0
Re: A Great Discussion
3/28/2006 10:38:39 AM
Hi Cheri I posted there yesterday and this morning I put this page together. I have not got the sound where I can get it to play with the text scroling but I still working on it. http://www.ymim.org/aff.htm God Bless and I hope it helps! Johnny
+0
Cheri Merz

1258 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
3/28/2006 10:55:55 AM
Johnny, very nice. I haven't been able to listen to the sound track yet. Had just reached the end of the scrolling text when I received a call from a high school friend who is in town today. Must rush to meet her for lunch, but will be back! Thanks for posting this here. I wish it would reach more people...you'll have to post it in Linda's forum, too. Cheri
+0
3/28/2006 11:31:29 AM
I did. Gee -- I had to edit three times so as not to post a book there. lol : ) L
+0
Amanda Martin-Shaver

2587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/28/2006 11:59:17 AM
Hi Cheri, Thank you for the invitation to this forum, I will be going over to the read the other you have linked. I just wanted to post here that I have read this part. Hi Johnny, I went to your page, I had the music playing on one browser while I read the script from the other browser. This was wonderful and just the uplifting words needed - I have bookmarked to come back. Thank you for putting it together and sharing. Very much appreciated. Kind regards Amanda Martin-Shaver 'Eat more Chocolate'
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!