Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Hot Flash Hit Power Banner Splash!
10/14/2021 6:51:28 AM
https://hotflashhits.com/?rid=466

I have been a member of Hot Flash Hits for years but have just recently discovered how awesome the advertising tools are there. Those of you who know me well are aware that I am co-owner of Veteran Surf along with Greg McClinchey. I also help Greg as admin to some of his other sites which you will see in this post.

The Hot Flash Hits Power Banner is just one of the many tools that are available for your use. I use it to share the banners of Veteran Owned Traffic Exchanges and the sites that are in joint promos.

That is the splash for 10/13/2021 joint promos. the banners on the left are Veteran Owned Sites and the banners on the right are the cross promos with those sites. You have to click on Surfer Rewards of any of the TEs and scroll to the bottom to see the promo details. I will need to resize that graphic. I think I can find the tool to do that but if someone wants to remind me, that would be greatly appreciated.

I will make some edits to the splash page now for the 10/14/2021 promos.

Click HERE to see the current power banner splash.

Here is the splash for 10/14/2021;

I will add new posts as the days go forward but you can always Click HERE to see the current power banner splash.
Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!