Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: 10 Adlandpro's Most Notorious Glitches
3/25/2006 11:24:14 AM
Hi Marzlan, Absolutely helpful! Sincerely, Ilias Personal Development Student
+0
Brad West

221 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
3/25/2006 3:17:07 PM
Hay Marzlan, This has to be a volunteer compliance for adLand. It should be sent to every one that belongs as mandatory reading and a conformation that it was read. Then you get your site back. The only problem I have with your list is #2 I don't think that doing business with catalog covers. products, hats etc. I would rather deal with a real person not a cartoon. Save the avatars for the proper forums. Thanks again Marzlan Someone get this to management to distribute. Brad
Making Heaps of Money is a Spiritual Experience. The Guild Blog Co-Op Fuzzy Wuzzy Anipals
+0
Andrew Birse

188 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
3/27/2006 8:19:59 AM
Great list Marzlan, I agree with it all except for the second part of Point 9. If someone wants to clean up their Forums list and removes themselves from one of my forums, it's not a personal insult. I'd be happy to get forum invitations from them still. I do agree with your point about inviting someone after you block them.
Regards, Andrew Birse Do you want to retire in 4 years or 40? http://www.moremoney4me.biz
+0
Amanda Martin-Shaver

2587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/30/2006 8:06:14 PM
Hi Marzlan, I came to this forum from a recent post you participated of Yola and have posted the link back to this thread Here I missed this forum when you first posted, perhaps because were not in each others circle of friends. You have brought up some excellent points here and I appreciate having them set out in writing to read and take notice of. Thank you for sharing Kind regards Amanda Martin-Shaver
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/2/2006 12:04:12 PM
I'm surprised there are lots of members who don't know the ways they can earn money here. I have Adlandpro PPC ads on my sites and I've had a few members email me and ask if those are my own ads, they have never clicked on the Pay Per Click link at the top or read about ways to earn money with Adlandpro services.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!