Menu

Horizons Marketing and Nutronix International
3/22/2006 11:47:48 AM
Here is an actual Press Release Found at Yahoo, Google and Business On-Line.... There are millions and millions of people worldwide looking for something that really works. Horizons Marketing & Nutronix International combined to create the AutomaticBuilder Website. These companies have launched a business that is building a HUGE Residual Income! Nutronix International besed in Mechanicsville, VA is a solid debt free company that has sustained steady growth since its inception in June 1999. Nutronix International markets an exclusive line of over twenty (20) very unique nutritional supplements through a network of over 16,000 Independent Distributors. Horizons Marketing based in Massapequa, NY is one of the oldest privately held direct marketing companies in America. Founded in 1985, they have grown into an international, Dunn & Bradstreet rated, debt free company. Horizons Marketing was the first income opportunity to introduce the weekly compensation plan and that followed with a number of other firsts and innovative concepts that has held the interest and following of a large number of their original distributors. Networking Marketing is Changing! Today we sit on the doorstep of a new era within this industry. A time when the challenges and obstacles that millions have faced over the last 5 decades have been addressed and eliminated. A time when technology has evened the playing field for anyone and everyone. Those wishing to join the venture can follow the link : http://www.automaticbuilder.com/38649 Articles Excrapulated from : www.Business-Opportunities.biz www.npros.com PS: If you are only interested in Purchasing some of their product go here : http://www.shopnutronix.com/abc38649 If you would like to join Nutronix : http://www.nutronix.com/abc38649 Ciao....
Miguel A. Gonzalez Proud Veteran of Kuwait (91) & Iraq (02-03)
New Reply
+0
Re: Horizons Marketing and Nutronix International
3/24/2006 9:17:49 AM

Free Advertising 4 u.

That's right, Marketing & Advertising For FREE!!!

At this site, our sole purpose is to furnish avenues for free advertising.Internet Marketing & Advertising can be greatly improved using the Marketing & Advertising Business Building System offered by Veretekk.Marketing & Advertising. Veretekk training is available 7 days per week.You will learn how to market on the Internet, compose advertising, and how to use the system effectively from some of the best trainers in the industry! Here is some more GOOD NEWS! As you sign up new team members, they also will be able to obtain this wonderful system just as you are today! Think of the advantage your team will have on the Internet. Leads and proper training! It just doesn't get any better than this! Plus, now Veretekk includes an extremely lucrative affiliate program! It offers a 90% payout where the commissions actually INCREASE on lower levels - the complete opposite of the industry standard! I'm very excited about working with you to achieve our goals!

Welcome Aboard!

Click This Link To Sign Up For FREE RIGHT NOW! Veretekk. You can find out more by going to my site at Marketing at the Speed of Thought. I am having great success with this company because the company plan is one of the best uni-levels around. I have signed up 100s already just advertising in FFA Sites, a great free promotion tool. But the biggest advantage I have is with Veretekk. Check them out, they are all free to join too.

Please take just a minute to see more information at: Marketing at the Speed of Thought and my 1-family classified ad at:Veretekk Training.
Jim Skelton CEO Skelton Enterprises 330/426-3229 jim@jimskeltons.com http://webhostingbyjimskelton.com
New Reply
+0
Re: Horizons Marketing and Nutronix International
3/24/2006 10:10:25 AM
Thank You for you reply Jim, But what in the world does it have to do with the original post? Maybe it was my mistake since I haven't been able to invite anyone yet, I did not think anyone would see it utill I invited them. My intention was to ask for friends to comment on the news article and what they thought about it. I've been to Veretekk, I still have not received any hits from the ads I've placed I opted for another service. GOD Bless
Miguel A. Gonzalez Proud Veteran of Kuwait (91) & Iraq (02-03)
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!