Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Tanya V.

683 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: *Adland's Weekly Parade Of Stars* Week # 3
3/18/2006 12:28:23 PM
Congratulations Shannon!! You are a wonderful community contributor. I always enjoy reading your well written posts. Enjoy your week in the spotlight!! :)
+0
Pat
Pat Lesaux

300 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
3/18/2006 12:45:12 PM
Congrats Shannon.
Do you have a buddy or perhaps you need a buddy, sign-up here and join us at Bring Your Buddy. http://bringyourbuddy.net/?id=60149
+0
Donna Lira

572 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
3/18/2006 1:30:47 PM
Hi Marilyn and Team, CONGRATULATIONS Shannon for being "STAR" for the week... ENJOY! Regards, Donna
+0
Scott Reynolds

493 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
3/18/2006 1:55:21 PM
Hi Marlyn and STAR Team, Thanks for creating this oppertunity to honor our friends and for picking one of my favorite friends this week. Dear Shannon, Congratulations! I can't think of any one that deserves the title of "Shining Star" more than you. You are a careing, trusting , helpfull and hard working person that can light up anyones friends list with your smile. You keep us laughing while finding the facts and trying to keep someone else from getting scamed. Keep it up you are doing great! To many more years of fun and success! Enjoy your week!
+0
3/18/2006 2:18:32 PM
Hi Shannon, From my experiences, the brightest stars anywhere, have gone through serious hardships & still retain their honesty, integrity, love for others & the realization they have to love themselves also. You've done that. Congratulations! You deserve this. Lorraine
+0