Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
This thread is locked.
Promote
Felicia Harris

2109 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
* * * Update * * * Game Plan - $2,000 from a $3 Marketing Resource!
3/16/2006 2:21:43 PM
_________________________________________________________________ Game Plan to Earn over $2000 again and again from a $3 Marketing Resource! _________________________________________________________________ Are you interested in earning over $2000 in less than 30 days and then doing it over and over again? To me the key to earning serious money working from home is to use marketing resources that create additional income streams for you while you are marketing and growing your own programs. This type of approach has earned me thousands while I'm marketing my own programs. * * * Your one time $3 payment will give you access into a back office that has 13 marketing tools that you can use to grow your programs. * * * Once you have 3 sign-ups in this little $3 one time pay program you'll be paid $3 to your Egold account, which means it will make this a free program for you. * * * A full matrix will pay you $2,190. * * * You have to have 3 referrals to qualify for full payment. * * * You don't have to wait to get a full matrix to get paid. The minimum balance to get paid is $3 and they pay daily. * * * With active members it's estimated that your matrix can be filled as soon as 3 weeks. __________________________________________________________ My position is now active in this program. Payments have to be verified so it takes up to 24 hours to be placed into the system. I'd like to do things a little differently this time. This is how matrix programs usually end up working out. I'll join a great program, with good marketing resources and a good pay plan. People will join at the beginning, hoping to get a good spot in the matrix. A few people get sign-ups, most just sit and wait for something to happen. This new resource isn't a free to join program. Although in my opinion something that is only $3 that will give you your $3 back when you have 3 $3 sign-ups is as close to being free as it gets. This isn't a passive earning program. But what can be easier than getting 3 sign-ups in a $3 program that will give your sign-ups their $3 back as soon as they have 3 sign-ups? For this program to work less is going to be more. When you look at the pay plan you'll understand. You break even when your first level is full, which only takes 3 people. You don't make any money again until people start signing up on your 7th level. In order for that to happen it's my opinion that blasting the email link to the world or even to your contact friends list isn't the answer. It's very easy to find folks willing to spend $3 but most of them will just sit and wait to see what happens. It's not so easy finding people who are willing to take just a little bit of effort to get 3 sign ups who will commit to getting 3 sign ups. It won't do you any good to get 300 sign ups this program if they all sit there excited about their spill over but aren't doing anything to get sign ups themselves. What will happen is that even if your groups goes down several levels it will get stuck or stall before you see the 7th level. If it stalls down several levels down, it will be so far down that you won't be able to get it going again by just getting a few more sign ups. So my game plan is to have people ask for the link and to make sure these people are committed to getting 3 sign ups as soon as possible. So here is my game plan. It's my suggestion that you take the same approach and pass this email onto others who say they are interested AND willing to commit to getting 3 sign ups as well. The reason most matrix programs don't work is because most who join sit and wait for the upline to do something. The concept people don't seem to grasp is in order to make money you have to pay money into programs and unless they are passive, investment like programs, you have to get real sign-ups who are willing to pay money to join your programs. And your sign-ups have to commit to finding sign-ups who will do the same and that's the bottom line. I'd like to fill my first few levels with leaders and people who are committed to wanting to earn over $2000 with this little marketing resource in less than a month. The key is you don't want to blast your link out to everyone you can think of because it's better not to have a person in your downline if they aren't going to get 3 sign ups, because it will be that much more of a open spot in your matrix where someone will need to compensate to help you get each of your levels full. It's a really simple concept. Just find 3 people who are willing to spend $3 who are also willing to find three others who are willing to spend $3 and get 3 sign-ups who will do the same and to do it as quickly as possible. Don't give your link to anyone until they confirm that they have a goal of getting 3 sign ups who will get 3 sign ups as soon as possible. If everyone follows this one simple rule, we'll be on are way to earning over $2000 with this little marketing resource in less than a month. And it won't even cost you $3 because you'll get your $3 back as soon as you have your first 3 sign ups. All it takes is a few simple steps to be on your way to earning over $2000 in less than a month. If you ignore some of these steps you won't earn $2000 in less than a month, you probably won't even earn $500 in less than a month. 1) Email me saying that you want to follow this game plan and that you want the link for the $3 marketing resource. You have to use Egold with this program, so make sure you have an Egold account and get it funded with $3. http://www.e-gold.com/e-gold.asp?cid=2304479 Programs that can help you to get your Egold account funded. http://www.londongoldexchange.com/ http://www.icegold.com/ The system may take up to 24 hours to activate you. Use this time when you're getting your Egold account funded and waiting to have your position activated to get your 3 people who will commit to spending $3 and to getting 3 people who will do exactly the same. Email me as soon as you sign up so I can be keeping an eye in my back office to see when you show up. 2) Make a decision to never send out your URL by Internet Marketing, hits exchange traffic programs, auto surf programs, don't email your contact or autoresponder lists with the URL in your emails, don't post the link in your forums. It's better to have 3 committed people who will get 3 who will get 3, than to have 500 passive people who are sitting there looking at their spill over or waiting to get spill over. Realize that most people are passive, tell people about this marketing resource and let the motivated leaders qualify themselves by emailing you with their commitment. Even though these type of people are very rare, you don't need very many of them, only 3. If you're motivated to get more than 3 that's great, but only if everyone you sign up commits to getting 3 sign ups who will get 3. 3) Pass this game plan email onto your potential referrals. Ask them NOT to sign up if they aren't committed to jumping in and getting their 3 sign ups right away. If you want to copy this email word per word that's fine. Just say this is a message from your sponsor. Your referrals can say it's a message from their upline. Actually passing on messages from your sponsor or upline can really give you more credibility. It's like getting an endorsement because it both you and another person saying that they believe in the program. 4) You can rejoin this program as many times as you want to. That is why the website mentions earning $2000 over and over again. You have to use a different email address for each time you sign up again. In my opinion you don't want to sign up for a second position until your first position has filled 6 levels. Remember if you for example sign up 10 times under yourself hoping to earn more money, you've just created 10 new positions in your matrix. If you don't take responsibility for getting 3 sign ups under each new position (30 sign-ups and remember they each need to commit to getting 3 who will get 3) then you've just paid money to create holes in your own matrix. If some of your people follow your lead you'll never get a filled matrix! Again in this program more is not necessarily better. 100 active members is better than 600 non-active members. Just remember less is more, if the less are active and the more are not! •••• That's really it. It's just 4 simple steps and if you do them you could have a full matrix and over $2000 in just 21 days. However if you don't believe that less is more and you just blast your link out to everyone you can, you'll have so many plugs and holes in your matrix that you'll probably never get a full matrix. You don't want the masses in your matrix, only the leaders or those who are really committed and motivated and willing to become a leader. Believe me I've been in plenty of programs, both free and low cost programs. I can tell you for a fact that most people join and just wait for spill over. You can't have people with that type of mind set join this program if you want to make $2000 in less than a month. It takes, very, very little work to succeed with this program. But it does take a little work. Only give people your link who have told you that are willing to work just a little in order to get paid $2000 in less than a month. __________________________________________________________ So this is the deal. I'd love to work with leaders and seriously motivated people who would like to work together towards getting a full matrix in less than a month. ~ ~ ~ If you want to have a goal of getting at least 3 $3 sign-ups who will commit to getting 3 $3 sign ups as soon as possible then please just email me back and let me know. You can start working on getting your 3 sign-ups lined up now. Make sure that your 3 sign-ups are interested in working towards the goal of having a full matrix in less than a month. * * * Please just email me back and let me know what your goal is for the number of sign ups you want to try to have and how many days you think it will take you. I'd love to put people in the top of my matrix who have a goal of getting more than 3 sign ups. If I can have my first 2-4 levels filled with active, motivated leaders it will help our entire matrix. You should have the same goal. I don't like to shoot for the minimum of anything, so I plan to get a lot more than 3 sign ups and I'm hoping to hear back from some other motivated leaders who feel the same way. The website says that we can get paid $2,190 over and over again. My plan is to fill my matrix and then sign up again. There aren't many programs that can offer you the chance for a full-time income for just $3! * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * Here are some marketing resources that will give you ideas, tools, leads and training as far as help in getting sign ups in this program or for that matter any program that you want to build and grow. And most of these program will richly reward you for passing these marketing resources onto your prospects and contacts. It's my favorite kind of marketing, the marketing that pays me to grow my programs! http://www.hypertracker.com/go/profits4you/207/ http://www.hypertracker.com/go/profits4you/206/ http://www.hypertracker.com/go/profits4you/201/ http://tinyurl.com/f7r7g http://community.adlandpro.com/go/289175/myWebPage.aspx Please just email me back if you would like to commit to getting 3 sign ups the $3 marketing resource and remember you'll need to have $3 in your Egold account before you join the program.

I've enjoyed making money working from home for over 8 years. I have a real passion to show others how to do the same.

All members share in a revenue profit pool that is paid out several times a day! You don't have to sponsor to participate and earn. Get paid very well just for advertising your business. No daily sub commitment. Start with as little as a one time $2 ad. This site has a write up that explains what makes this income stream so unique. ~ ~ http://success4you.blinkweb.com/

~ Register for free today. ===>>> http://dld.bz/Wealth_Creation4you

This income cash strategy paid me $500 the first week that I tried it. Since then it has paid me over and over again. Now it come with a free Marketing System. You can also access marketing resources and training to help you to build any business. You can be paid in 48 hours.~ ~http://Time4profit.ws ~

+0
Re: * * * Update * * * Game Plan - 2 Thousand from 3 Dollar Marketing Resource!
3/16/2006 2:29:18 PM
sorry I cannot join you in this endeavor, but I wish you the best, and hope your acomplish your goals. Take care til' next time. Rebecca
Rebecca Pauli
+0
Patricia Bartch

9394 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: * * * Update * * * Game Plan - $2,000 from a $3 Marketing Resource!
3/16/2006 2:55:44 PM
I think I may have missed something Felicia......WHAT IS THE PRODUCT?? If there isn't a good product, Well I don't think this will work for lots of people because some day....there won't be anyone else to sign up. Please let me know if I messed up somehow and missed the big picture. Thanks for the invitation. Pat
I'm Your AVON LADY: http://youravon.com/pbartch *Ask me how to get FREE Shipping.
+0
Lawrence Rockett

39 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
3/16/2006 2:56:57 PM
Interested please send me the link. thank you kindly. Larry Rockett 608-661-8149
+0
Felicia Harris

2109 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/16/2006 3:19:00 PM
Hi there Pat. I said it's a marketing resource. It has various tools to help a person marketing any program online. However I don't want it to be just another marketing resource, I want it to be an income source where a person will earn $2000 again and again so that is why I'm only going to give the link to those who are willing to get 3 sign ups who will get 3 sign ups as soon as possible. Thanks for visiting my forum.

I've enjoyed making money working from home for over 8 years. I have a real passion to show others how to do the same.

All members share in a revenue profit pool that is paid out several times a day! You don't have to sponsor to participate and earn. Get paid very well just for advertising your business. No daily sub commitment. Start with as little as a one time $2 ad. This site has a write up that explains what makes this income stream so unique. ~ ~ http://success4you.blinkweb.com/

~ Register for free today. ===>>> http://dld.bz/Wealth_Creation4you

This income cash strategy paid me $500 the first week that I tried it. Since then it has paid me over and over again. Now it come with a free Marketing System. You can also access marketing resources and training to help you to build any business. You can be paid in 48 hours.~ ~http://Time4profit.ws ~

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!