Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
A Message to The Soaring Eagle Team in Money Makers Exchange!
7/7/2020 3:17:54 AM
Hello Adlandpro Friends.

What follows is a message to The Soaring Eagle Team in Money Makers Exchange:

Hi Team,

There is so much good happening these days I have been distracted. That and those of you that know me well know that I try to do to many things. Well I am going to put some focus here for a while to honor our newest member and a long time friend of many of us Jelle Boskamp.

Give Jelle a warm welcome!

Starting today we are going to do the *10 a day on The Soaring Eagle Team Way.*

Earn at least 1 point for the team each day without missing a day and you will receive 10 bonus points more each day than the day before ... up to 100 points a day. If you miss a day you start over.

We will keep this going as long as I have points to reward you for participating or until we decide to do something else.

If you click on team surfing and click on the last tab "Rewards" you will see that we only need to surf 15 pages to earn a point. Log in pages and other prize pages to not count so you may have to surf a few extra to get each point but we could easily soar up into 1st place if everyone on the team participates.

To Our Success,

Ken Wolff
Skype and FB Id:
ken.wolff1
Telegraph Id:
@KenWolff
========================================
If you have any comments or suggestions feel free to click on New Reply below.
Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+0
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: A Message to The Soaring Eagle Team in Money Makers Exchange!
7/13/2020 9:01:25 PM

Here is a follow-up message to the team sent today7/13/2020:
=======================================
Hi Team,

We are in a new week and in 3rd place right now. We could be in 2nd or even 1st if we get a few more Eagles soaring with us.

We had a busy weekend with the Surfing Happy Launch Party and a family outing that included Kayaking down the Russian River from Odd Fellows Park to Johnson Beach.

Now getting back on track with the 10 A Day The Soaring Eagle Way. Earn at least 1 point ( takes only 15 clicks ) each day and get 10 more credits each day until you get up to 100 credits a day. We will continue this until I run out of credits or we decide to move on to something else.

I missed a couple of days because of the busy weekend but awarded our currently active members Roboy and Jelle the loyalty bonuses.

Encourage our other team members to join us and we can sour to the top!

To our success,

Ken
==========================================
Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+1
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: A Message to The Soaring Eagle Team in Money Makers Exchange!
7/17/2020 3:52:34 AM

This message was just sent to the team:

Yeah Soaring Eagles Team!

We soared back up to 3rd place. With a full team effort I am sure we could soar on up to 1st place. 120 points would put us in 2nd place.

I am giving a shout out to Eugene (blessflow) for scoring 43 points today. Another shout out to our newest, most active, and loyal team member Jelle (jelle655) for reaching the 100 credit level by logging in and earning at least 1 point every day for the last 10 days. She of course scored a lot more points than the minimum, and will receive 100 loyalty bonus credits as long as she continues to login every day without missing a day. So far this week she has added 37 points to the team total. Last but not least we welcome back Traviss (Mindwaste) who had some problems getting online for a while but is catching back up now.

We will continue the 10 a Day The Soaring Eagle Way as long as I have credits to award the active team members or we decide to move on to something else.

Ken
FB & Skype ID:
ken.wolff1

Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!