2392 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Complimentary Lockdown Cheatsheet - 11+ Alternative Reasons for Lockdown
5/1/2020 8:51:58 PM

Angel Cuddle Lighthouse Lockdown Cheatsheet

LOCKDOWN CHEATSHEET

From my heart to yours and infused with love… What are the reasons for the lockdown?

How far down the rabbit hole do you want to go? It’s up to you…

Now, you’ll need a torch; it does get dark down the rabbit hole, but there is light at the end of the burrow. I’ve put together this downloadable cheatsheet PDF with suggestions and answers and much of my notes, references, studies, reasons, background, findings, reports, links… much of what I’ve discovered and know, so that you can read at your own leisure and go as deep into the rabbit hole as you want. [Included – videos that are generally difficult to view, as they have been well-hidden or banned on YouTube.] I’ve dug deep for you...
Let me make it clear from the start, from my heart. I am not playing a part in the fear that many people are dwelling upon at the moment. I’m bringing balance and asking you to look at this story with different perspectives. It’s something we should do all the time, but many of us don’t… Frankly, for me, just blindly following what anyone tells you, even those in so-called authority, is just not on. Do your homework. Do due diligence all the time. Having said that, the Cheatsheet I’ve created for you, saves you a lot of foot work!
  • Eleven plus reasons for the lockdown other than the “virus”.

• Looking for scientific evidence.

• Political agendas, “conspiracies”…

• Pandemic practice run…and other dark events…but also the torch leading you to positive outcomes.

Click Here to Get your free cheatsheet now.

Angel Cuddle Cafe Empowering You to Live with Ease in Love, Joy and Abundance Angel Cuddle Publishing Angel Cuddle Trails Click here with your ghostwriting needs
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!