Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Stupid State Laws Still "In Force"
3/11/2006 5:25:38 AM
Hello and Welcome my DEAR FRIENDS! Its a long time since I decided to set up this Forum, but somehow I had never time enought for this. But now here it is. This should have been entitled "Believe it or not...!" as well :-) I want to share with you some realy STUPID LAWS, that are still valid :-D It was very hard for me to make choice how to group and start this,because you cannot believe how much stupidity is around all over the wolrd. That is why I just post a list of some now, and I'm asking for your help about this. If you enjoy this topic than please let me know how to go on; by compilations or by States, Countries aso! Thank you so very much and now enjoy yourself and take care not to be amended (more stupid would be to pay a fee for any of this LOL) ******************************************* Below is a list of funny, silly, stupid, and dumb laws in the United States o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o Wizard of Oz Problem? In Baltimore, Maryland, it is not legal to take a lion to the movies. o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o In Staten Island, New York, You may only water your lawn if the hose is held in your hand. o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o Bearded Lady Arrested! In Oxford, Ohio, it is unlawful for a woman to appear in public while unshaven. This includes legs and face. o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o China Gets One Right! According to a law in China, you must be intelligent to go to college. Guess the guy who wrote this did NOT go to college. o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o Not in Topeka In Topeka, Kansas, servers are forbidden to serve wine in teacups. o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o Soup and a Beer, Please... In the fine state of Nebraska, it is not legal for a tavern owner to serve beer unless a nice kettle of soup is also brewing. o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o In Riverside, California, kissing on the lips, unless both parties wipe their lips with carbonized rose water, is against the local health ordinance. (Someone needed to be kissed!) o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o In Ocean City New York, It is illegal for men to go topless in the center of town. o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o An Illinois state law requires that a man's female companion shall call him "master" while out on a date. The law does not apply to married couples. I have no comment. o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o In Los Angeles, California, it is not legal to bathe two babies at the same time in the same tub. o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o In Carmel, New York, a man cannot be seen in public while wearing a jacket and pants that do not match. o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o In the grand city of Ottumwa, Iowa, it is illegal for any man, within the corporate city limits, to wink at any female with whom he is "unacquainted." o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o No Cubans For Kitty! In Zion, Illinois, it is illegal for anyone to give cats, dogs, or other domesticated animals a lighted cigar. o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o :-D :-)
+0
Ron
Ron Orr

193 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Stupid State Laws Still "In Force"
3/11/2006 9:41:42 AM
Hi there.Thanx for the invite. This was sure good for a laugh this morning.Just the thing to start ther day off.Also I liked your heading for this forum. I think your bikin is just tickadee boo on you. your heading ((Do you think this bikini makes me look fat?)) lol. Have a great day AnaMaria. Remember to keep your dreams out in front of you. Ron :)
Ron Orr
+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/11/2006 9:56:53 AM
Yeh, Ron! My bikini and the laws jus fit great. Thanks for the laughter while reading your reply. Have you seen my bikini, though? LoL :-D Have agreat day!
+0
3/11/2006 10:33:51 AM
That is funny! I'll have to send you a list of stupid laws in Arizona. In the city of Tucson, Arizona it is illegal for a woman to be in a public place not wearing a corset. 1. I'm glad they are no longer enforcing this law. Corsets can be uncomfortable. 2. I guess other clothing did not matter, if a woman was wearing ONLY a corset, she would be within the law. What a sensation that would have caused (this was the days before Madonna).
Kate McCrea Black Cat Originals Will Bring Your Fashion Vision To Life! http://www.blackcatoriginals.com
+0
Jill Bachman

8860 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/11/2006 11:30:04 AM
Hi Ana Maria, This is really an eye opener and pretty funny. Our small town in still considered a "nuclear free zone" too. That is good.....but just funny :-) Thanks for the smile, Jill
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!