Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Making Life Easier
3/11/2006 12:33:01 AM
Hello, my friends, Our very own Adlandpro friend, Clay Page, has introduced a fantastic new advertising and marketing tool that will make our lives much more ordered and much less stressful. If you've visited Clay's forum, The Science of Advertising, you already know that he's very good at what he does and you have an inkling of just how good his product is. He is offering us: - Personalized Webpage for Lead Generation. - Free Business Listings <- Note, Listings! - Free Business Ad in Rotation on main page. - Free Classified Ads Across our Network. - Free Prospect & Lead Management System. ... and much more. His new affiliate program offers a 65% Payout... Right now he's also offering us a 100% free introductory package valued at $500. Folks, I've used a similar system before, but while it brought me a TON of signups for my businesses, it was very complicated. This system Clay has put together is really simple to follow - I had mine completely set up in no time, and had people joining me even before I was all set up. I'm very impressed, and very happy to see a fellow Adlandpro member at the helm. Visit my personal site here. God bless, Dave
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Making Life Easier
3/11/2006 2:41:56 AM
Hello Dave, Tahnk you for the invitation. I went to Clay's forum and what a surprise. I was a member of his site. I joined same day as I joined tour Surfing Program. Also an other surprise/occation. This very moment we both are on Hotseat here at AdlandPro. Take Care Your friend Georgios
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/11/2006 3:14:13 AM
Hi Georgios, It is quite amazing how that happens, isn't it? I don't believe in consequences, but I can't always explain the circumstances, either! God bless, Dave
+0
Arthur Webster

600 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
3/11/2006 3:54:07 AM
Thanks Dave, I am now at the very serious stage of 'rub it all out and start again'. My efforts have been interupted so many times and the knowledge (lol) I have acquired has been so fragmentary that all I see around me are the slag heaps of wasted and under-exploited ideas. It has always been difficult to know which 'guru' to take notice of - they all sound so plausible and concerned. Your personal recommendation of Clay Page is very much appreciated. Regards Arthur
+0
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/11/2006 2:16:12 PM
Hi Art, I sure know what you mean! - Great, steaming heaps! - That describes my experience over the years very well. However, it has not been in vain, as each little fragment of knowledge gained has its value. It is because of a lot of experience that I am endorsing Clay and his product. Clay's skills are worth noticing and learning from, and his system is a good one. As I mention in my post, I've used a similar system for many years, but the problem has been that while I can navigate it (heck - I've been doing this kind of stuff a long time), the other system was just too complex for someone starting out. Clay's system is very easy to understand and navigate - he has set it up in a nice step-by-step sequence, which is just great. It will work very well for those who realize its value and use it. Of course, I'm quite happy to help out, as well. God bless, Dave
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!