Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: *Adland's Weekly Parade Of Stars* Week 2
3/11/2006 12:09:06 PM
Hello Caroline, Thank you for all support my friend What should I be If I did not meet you? You are my very special friend. I am here thanks to you. My English was not proper when I met you here at Adland in September. You encouraged me. We began to chat and we went close friends. After Christmas, when I joined skype on your recommendation things changed very fast. By skyping me everyday you gave me the chanse to excercise, to make my English much better. I had not spoken English last 25 years. I think I was a good pupil. At Christmas I had only 90 friends and 20-25 posts. Now I have the mood and I join all forums that interest me. My FriendCircle grows every day. Over 1030 friends and almost 500 posts. All that happened in two months. I am what I am here at AdLandPro thanks to you. My friends, I recommend Caroline Schneider the best friend I have on net. If I need help she is always there. She even proof-reads my post when I ask here. She is helping many others, I know that. She is always there. Honest, Clear minded, intellectual, High educated, Human. There must be a way to recognize your volunteer work. I will find out something. Maybe I will come to visit you in Tenerife. With my hand on my Heart Best Regards Georgios
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/11/2006 12:36:16 PM
Hello James, Thank you for stopping by. Marilyn did a Great forum indeed. The idea is perfect. This forum will introduce many new people, hidden talents and generally people that we do not know their background. Best Regards Georgios
+0
Michael Rogers

760 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
3/11/2006 12:45:25 PM
Hello Marilyn and "Parade of Stars" Team, Congratulation's Georgios ! A very interesting bio, and enjoy being the "Shining Star" for the week my friend. Great selection here, and another great forum Marilyn and "Parade of Stars" Team, keep up the great work, can't wait til next week ! respectfully,
+0
La Nell !

3647 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/11/2006 1:17:31 PM
Hello Marilyn And Georgios, ;-) Congratulations,Georgios! You are one of my favorite special friends. :-) I have learned so much from you about Greece where you live and ancient history. 8) I am glad we are friends. Cheers! LaNell
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/11/2006 1:31:43 PM
Hello Particia, Thank you for stopping by. All of you made my day today and I don't how many more will come during the week to join my honored party. Best Regards Georgios PS Your Greek name will soon appear defined in my in my own forums.
+0