Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Motivational Poetry by Elaine
3/10/2006 9:05:32 PM
This poem below was originally written for my 2 children. This poem was entered into a contest and has been published. It can apply to anyone and I hope that its message will uplift and motivate all of us to strive to be all that we can be. You have my permission to share with others. Dance, Dearest One! Dance, dearest one -- Embrace all life has to offer; Be all that you can be; Give your heart & soul to others; And let love surely find its way! Dance, dearest one -- Keep growing & always dreaming; Laugh a little every day; Be patient & forgiving; And let love surely find its way! Dance, dearest one -- And don't be afraid of failure; There's a rainbow in every cloud; Let faith guide you & enfold you; And let love surely finds its way! Dance, dearest one -- Live each day with a purpose; Be grateful for it all; Remember life is an awesome journey; And let love surely find its way! Blessings Elaine
+0
Tim
Tim Southernwood

839 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Motivational Poetry by Elaine
3/14/2006 12:17:54 AM
Hi Elaine, Thanks for your participation here in #101 Motivational. I'm sure the other readers will enjoy reading the poem. I did :-) Regards, Tim
Tim Southernwood/Get eH² Packs!/BlogNet Awards We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act but a habit - Aristotle
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!