Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
I need to setup a new web site where should it be hosted etc. ?
3/10/2006 3:19:38 PM
Any feed back on what is the best place/company to host my web site as well as search engines etc.
+0
Gary Simpson

557 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: I need to setup a new web site where should it be hosted etc. ?
3/12/2006 1:55:25 AM
David, As if you even needed to ask! The "Hostess with the Mostest" - Linda Caroll, of course. Gary Simpson
+0
3/12/2006 5:47:33 AM
Hi David, This question was posted in this forum by someone else a while back. My opinion has not changed. Welcome to the group. Jack
+0
3/12/2006 1:30:36 PM
Check out Global Domains International. I like their offer. For a monthly 10 USD you'll have a .ws domain, hosting,forwarding (e-mail and domain as well), 10 e-mail accounts, parking, site builder, ftp, IMAP, POP access ...and so on. And they have an excellent affiliate program as well. So in a few weeks, you have all of that I mentioned above for free. They have a 7 day trial before they will charge you so...you'll have the possibility to accomodate with the system. I think it's worth trying! here is my link to them: http://www.new-vision.ws (It is my site ...parked for the moment,... I am building it) Good luck!
+0
3/13/2006 3:01:28 PM
Not too many replies yet and of the ones I got 2 are for Linda's services. She does do nice work but here fees are way beyound my means. Looks like there are not too many choices and nothing in Canada has been recommened yet. Well I will keep looking. I have not got a product yet so its not a big rush.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!