Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Help Cheryl & Rickey Raise Funds To Fix Their Car
2/27/2019 9:54:30 PM

Hello ALP Friends,

We are asking for a few donations to Help Cheryl Gardner. You may know her she owns multiple Traffic Exchanges.

Cheryl's car engine gave out and Cheryl & her Husband Rickey are now Stranded . Cheryl can not afford to get the engine fixed right now, All of here monthly revenue are tied up in hosting and domains.

Cheryl said in a Mega Hits List Skype message, "The head gasket blew if any one asks. We had a mechanic stop by the parking lot who looked at the engine. He told us it is very worth repairing. We have already replaced a lot of parts this past six months so it's an investment now. That is information for any one who might ask."

Please reach out and help Cheryl Go to Cheryl's page at this URL:

https://5c76a3a92ce7b.site123.me/#page-top

Thank Your Help,

Ken Wolff

P.S. Latest update: I really appreciate those prayers. I posted updates on the Facebook fundraiser. We need to hire a mechanic and have the car towed to a garage...once we gather enough money. We made contact with a couple churches that are going to see what they can do.

http://goo.gl/yatXRi
======================================
update: 10:35:45 PM 3/8/2019
Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+1
RE: Help Cheryl & Rickey Raise Funds To Fix Their Car
2/27/2019 10:16:00 PM
Oh wish i could. I know who this is for also
+0
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/27/2019 10:48:29 PM

Keep checking back as I will edit this post each time I send out to a new mailer.
I just joined Amazing Mailer and sent my first message to 500 of my randomly selected friends there. Will send again in about 8 hours.

We just invited 500 of our randomly selected friends at State Of The Art Mailer to come to this forum and help Cheryl and Rickey with their difficult situation. We hope you help too. Any amount will be appreciated. More about SOTAM below but first here again is the message:
========================================
Hello [first_name],

We are asking for a few donations to Help Cheryl Gardner. You may know her she owns multiple Traffic Exchanges.

Cheryl's car engine gave out and Cheryl & her Husband Rickey are now Stranded . Cheryl can not afford to get the engine fixed right now, All of here monthly revenue are tied up in hosting and domains.

Cheryl said in a Mega Hits List Skype message, "The head gasket blew if any one asks. We had a mechanic stop by the parking lot who looked at the engine. He told us it is very worth repairing. We have already replaced a lot of parts this past six months so it's an investment now. That is information for any one who might ask."

Please reach out and help Cheryl
Please reach out and help Cheryl Go to the Adlandpro forum you go to for credits. It is set up to track the progress on the fund raiser and their situation. There will also be a link to Cheryl's Facebook page with a link to donate. There are several ways you can help. Any amount financially will be appreciated, but you can also share it on your social networks and mailers like this one.

Thank Your Help,
Ken Wolff
========================================
Email Copy from SOTAM:

Starting March 30th, 2018, State-Of-The-Art-Mailer will
be celebrating 8 years online. It has been one of the most
active mailers on the net with nearly 37,000 members,
1.7 trillion email ads sent, and 60 million ads clicked since
inception.

Those are impressive numbers but what really matters to you the marketer?

Consistency, timely support, steady growth.

Consistency -
SOTAM pays every Saturday at 3PM EST. In 8 years of operating, there has never been a missed commission payment.

Timely Support - They make a point of answering support
tickets immediately and if we can't, they will send a message letting you know that.

Steady Growth - Month over month there is a steady stream of new members joining SOTAM. Many are from outside the typical mailer community. This is good for advertisers to reach new eyes on their ads.

We have seen a lot of turmoil in the mailer community over the past couple of years and many are no longer around or barely hanging on.

The good news is that many members have become active
again at SOTAM because it has stood the test of time.

Join or get active again at this proven leader!

http://www.state-of-the-art-mailer.com/?ref=6798

Regards,

Ken Wolff

Previous Ad:

Whitelist Mailer, simply more than just a mailer

Whitelist Email Marketing ,simple,safe and successful.

Free members reach up to 600 members every day.

Receive 500 credits upon joining.

Earn at least 20 credits for each mail you read.

Take a look at the most affordable upgrades.
Decide if you want to be a Promoter or if you want to take advantage of this amazing simple lead catching Email Marketing Tool as Advertiser.

Join today at
Whitelist Email Marketing

To your success

Ken

Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+1
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/28/2019 1:25:27 AM
Quote:
Oh wish i could. I know who this is for also

That is OK Cheryl...even your positive thoughts are appreciated. You can also click on the social network share buttons below to help. :-)
Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+0
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/28/2019 2:02:34 AM
Here is a photo to help with fund raising for anyone who wants to use it. Rickey is in the photo. He is standing in the sun. Its 75 degrees here.

We are in Brawley, California. We welcome good certified volunteer mechanics who want to come to the Wal-Mart and help fix the car. We are taking donations for a tow truck and labor fees for a mechanic. Estimate is $1300.00 barring any unforeseen issues or other broken parts. We ordered all the gaskets. Just need the funds for those.

We spent $450.00 this week on the radiator, water pump, antifreeze, hoses, thermostat and those parts have all been out in.
======================================================
Update from Cheryl:
I joined the forum. I will try to update tonight. As far as what Cheryl posted, the car will not be fixed today. Rickey is just taking inventory of the items he needs and lining up a way to separate all the parts to the car. He will have to take most everything out from underneath the hood to get to the engine. We got the head gaskets and manifold gasket but that is only a start. He needs a marking pen to mark all the vacuum lines and distributor. We need oil, Lucas for the oil, oil filter, spark plugs, distributor cap and rotor, new antifreeze, new gas filter, carburetor cleaner, transmission filter and fluid...all the fluids have to be changed and possibly some vacuum lines if they are warped and maybe some wires, bolts, we don't know yet. This job will take at least five days maybe more if Rickey has to do it by himself in the Walmart Parking lot. And we will need showers and probably a taxi to get showers. Rickey will be covered in grease. We also need food and water. We need a new alternator belt as well because this one got frayed badly when the engine overheated. This would be a good update for everyone. Timeline to completion...hopefully, is March 7th if we get the funds and all the items we need.

If the car ..heaven forbid, has a cracked block, we have to be prepared to order one, pay a mechanic to put it in and pay for a tow truck. We are preparing for the worst and hoping for the best. Ultimate scenario, we get enough for a different vehicle in good condition to get us home to Penna. and with a tow hitch to tow Matilda home.

It's funny. I've had friends write to me and tell us to buy a newer car. What part of broke and stranded do people not understand? It makes me laugh sometimes. I'm glad there are good people out there in this world.
=======================================================

Click HERE to go to the top of this forum

You don't have to be a member of Adlandpro to read these messages but I highly recommend that you join in order to participate.

Adlandpro provides the tools and platform to get your message out in forums, blogs and messaging to your friends. Adlandpro was into social networking before the start of Facebook and Twitter.
Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!