Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Linda Miller

3429 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Rampage of Appreciation
2/26/2006 5:54:17 PM
Hello friends, If you are familiar with the teachings of Abraham, you may be familiar with the Rampage of Appreciation. If not, you can get a free introductory tape or CD from http://www.abraham-hicks.com One of the things Abraham suggests is that when we have a desire that we want to manifest, we should state that desire and then EXPECT it. In otherwords, we should get very clear about what we want, express our gratitude for it, and then get out of the way and ALLOW God and the Universe to manifest our desires. A good way to do that is to state your desire and then ALLOW it by doing something else to raise your vibrations. A good way to raise your vibrations is the Rampage of Appreciation. Soooooo, state your desire and then find something that you already have and appreciate and list everything you can thing of about that something that you already have to show how much you appreciate it. While you are in this state of appreciation, your vibrations will be raised and your desire is more likely to manifest. Make sense? I'll go first. I really want to move from MI to the NC mountains to a specific house in a specific location on a specific day. In order for that to happen, several other things have to fall into place. Instead of spending my time TODAY trying to figure out how to make everything happen, I am going to go on a Rampage of Appreciation for my wonderful HUSBAND Dennis. My husband Dennis is the most wonderful man I could ever imagine being married to. We met on the internet in 1997 and we both felt that God brought us together. It was like a whirlwind fairy tale courtship. In the last several years my incredible husband has made it possible for me to pursue my dream of working from home. He is always ready to drive 12-14 hours to NC to visit my family. In 2003 when my son passed over, Dennis has been there in every moment that I needed him, providing support and a strong shoulder when I needed it (which was a lot and still is). When I needed to be in NC for months at a time, he was always understanding and willing to accommodate me by driving me down to NC and leaving the car with me while he flew back to MI and then flew back again whenever I needed him. Dennis is tender and caring, yet strong and independent. He never tells me what to do or tries to influence my decisions, but rather encourages me to make my own choices. He NEVER complains about anything. He carries his sunshine with him. He is not affected by others' opinions of him. He is always cheerful and there for me. When I scream and yell at him for no reason other than I'm simply at my wits end about something, he listens calmly and never gets angry with me. Dennis loves me unconditionally - in the truest meaning of the word - and I am eternally grateful to God for bringing this extraordinary man into my life. I love him eternally. Ok, your turn! Who will be next to share your Rampage of Appreciation?
Help us spread the message to the world... http://www.themessage2000.com/messengers/lindamiller Linda Miller 828-652-4714 Nebo, North Carolina
+0
Cheri Merz

1258 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Rampage of Appreciation
2/26/2006 6:07:37 PM
Linda, Me! Me! Since we're appreciating husbands, let me tell you about mine. Many years ago, when I had left my first husband and had no idea what I would do to support myself and two young boys (2 and 4), he moved out of his mobile home and back home with his mother so that I would have a place to live. When their father wouldn't buy shoes and winter clothes for the boys, Budd did, and as a consequence went to work in deep snowdrifts in tennis shoes because he couldn't afford proper footgear for himself while supporting us. After we married and were blessed with twin girls, the very same day they were born, he was still in the midst of his joy as a father, mindful of the little boys to whom he had become Daddy. He asked me while I was still in the hospital to tell him where to find contact information for my ex-husband, so that he could approach him about adopting my boys, which eventually came about. He was then and has always been my hero, and not only mine but everyone's who know him. I echo your gratitude to God for the beautiful love of my life, my Budd. Cheri
+0
Linda Miller

3429 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
2/26/2006 6:40:41 PM
Hi Cheri, I love your Rampage of Appreciation for your husband. I can see that you are truly grateful for him - and I can also see that your vibrations are raised greatly when you express your gratitude. You should be manifesting just about anything you want!
Help us spread the message to the world... http://www.themessage2000.com/messengers/lindamiller Linda Miller 828-652-4714 Nebo, North Carolina
+0
2/26/2006 7:06:58 PM
Linda and Cheri, blessings and congratulations for attracting those speciments of MAN - notice the capital letters. The Magick Dance of Gratitude and Appreciation is a great way of raising your vibrations, and since I practice it every day I have attracted wonderful friends in my life and a delightful place to live, surrounde by beauty and love and laughter and affection and - last but not least - 2 =^..^=. I can really say that my cup runneth over and Gratitude has become a way of Life for me. There is no way one can be grateful and unhappy at the same time, and the choice is ours! Gratefully yours, Izabel
+0
Linda Miller

3429 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
2/26/2006 7:30:47 PM
Hi Izabel, Congratulations! It is great indeed to acknowledge that you understand the power of Gratitude and that it makes a difference in your life and creates magic! Thank you for being here!
+0