Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
#Just_for_fun #Gery
3/17/2018 8:38:17 AM
Which one of the blank community profiles is YOU?

How is it possible for an affiliate to 'hi-jack' promoting an affiliate page?

+0
RE: #Just_for_fun #Gery ???
4/22/2018 3:32:49 PM
My SFI Class will be declaring "Class Champion" on 27 APR 2018

I am feeling too special by direct comments to my SFI forum posts by founder

I hope I am not going to be duped for the time I have spent in SFI via being blocked from accessing my SFI account like I was with google .... some years ago

... for the 1st time, I got the following error msg

www.sfimg.com -
Connection failed
Error code 20
The proxy failed to connect to the web server, due to TCP connection timeout.
2018-04-22 14:58:58 UTC
Your IP [Jan aka Jaz deleted]
|Proxy IP [Jan aka Jaz deleted]
Origin Server IPX.X.X.34
Powered by Incapsula

NOTE: I edited sensitive info in this post, it is saved in the event I need to submit a complaint to BBB

after attempting to post the following in a forum
[quote=1400649]Good morning. I have been really struggling lately. Mainly in not having enough time to do research and try to get ideas. I have a full time job, and have distractions at home. It's called family life. While I'm trying to work on to do list here and so on, I am also trying to blog and work on new website, which I purchased through TC. I also joined a couple of traffic places, in hopes of getting my sites out there. I have been here, at SFI for roughly 11 months now and am getting very discouraged and overwhelmed. I have made no sales, and have a hard time getting people to join. Can someone please help me?[/quote]
Lesley,
I can identify with multi-tasking
https://blogs-images.forbes.com/juliapimsleur/files/2013/03/multitasking-mom4.jpg
* family (I am a blended Mother of 6 (my spouse 3 from previous marriage my two from previous marriageand our baby [who married a year ago this month and moved to Colorado with his wife]; am now celebrating Empty Nest, since January 2018
*work (my spouse has been retired since 1999, I resigned from 17+ years of employment from VAMC-ATL in Dec 2004 and started self-employment in Feb 2004)
* self-improvement (earned a BS Business Operations degree - DeVry 1994, had to drop out of Master Financial Analyst program at Keller Graduate School ~ pending 3 courses and 3 certifications to earn that degree in 2007 for declining health crashed (digestive issues)
* health ( 1/3 thyroid [non-cancerous]removal in 2010 and gall bladder [ossified] removal in 2013
* me time ???? (I am a functional insomniac recovering from declining health that began in 2000) just started in January 2018
Since signing up for SFI, believe it or not, I am getting more rest because, I have giving up some of my self-employment activities
I have published site(s) since February 2005 ...
[b]My personal recommendation to you is to prioritize and force yourself to manage your time and include time to rest[/b] ...
SFI is the best on-line opportunity I have discovered and I am so new, I have several ideas that will make this opportunity work, in the near future ...
For this opportunity, I check in daily; have created a Eager Zebra League and am in the process of heavily recruiting league members, who also will be TCMembers
Work is challenging; however,
[b]
Your Health is Your Wealth
[/b]
If you do not take care of you ... you will not be able to do all that you do
Stress will diminish your health
Jan
Network Majic Queen
[img]http://jazlive.weebly.com/uploads/5/4/6/3/54631305/jaz-niche_orig.gif[/img]

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!