Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Linda Miller

3429 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Re: February 20-26 is International Friendship Week - Tell us where you live
2/23/2006 8:19:57 PM
Hi Pauline, Thank you for sharing a but about yourself. Do you have a mentor that can help you with your online marketing? You are welcome to subscribe to my free e-course, which teaches how to use spiritual principles to attract the perfect people to your business... which can also apply to your life in general. http://www.MarketFromSpirit.com Please let me know if I can help! Never give up!
Help us spread the message to the world... http://www.themessage2000.com/messengers/lindamiller Linda Miller 828-652-4714 Nebo, North Carolina
+0
2/23/2006 8:20:24 PM
Hi Everyone, I live in a little tiny town in North Central Michigan. There aren't a lot of people but there's a lot of room to breathe, to think and enjoy nature. We have a beautiful lake which attracts a lot of tourists and summer folk duing the season. Deer hunters also love this area because there are so many lovely woods. (I always worry about "our" deer ~ the ones who come to visit every day.) After spending most of my adult life in one city or another ~ Madison, WI, Dearborn, MI, Pensacola, FL, Virginia Beach, VA, Grosse Pointe Park, MI and St. Clair Shores, MI ~ it's been wonderful to get back to the peace and quiet of basically rural living. I love our home and the woods that surrounds it. We have a pond in our backyard and the waterfalls are so soothing. We've made friends with lots of woodland creatures. I love the change of seasons. We've lived here for 11 years and we don't look back. Linda O
Making a Difference ~ one card at a time http://www.LindaOffenheiser.com/cards.html
+0
2/23/2006 8:32:31 PM
Hi Linda! James Kinney in Houston, Tx on this end of the keyboard! I was born in Colville, WA and raised in Washington and Oregon. My father was in the lumber industry so we moved around quite a bit. The longest place that I lived in was Florence, OR where I graduated from high school. I spent 3 years in the Army and met my beautiful bride in Leesville, LA while stationed at Ft. Polk. We have been married to the same person for 49 years now. Billie and I had 4 children, which produced 7 grandchildren and 2 great granddaughters. I retired at the age of 62 and use the time I now have enjoying life. Of course, Billie can't retire because she is a domestic engenier and has to look after me. It is a mutual opperation though!
James Kinney The Cardioman Cardio Cocktail www.drinkcardiococktail.com/30724 Joint Cocktail:www.formor.com/30724 Check My Home Page http://www.viradyne.com/moneypartners
+0
2/23/2006 9:04:35 PM
Hi, Thanks for the invite Linda... here's a little about me! I have 2 grown children, my son in Edmonton Alberta with a 12 yrs old grand-daugther. And a daughter that lives in London Ontario Canada which is 7 hrs away from me. I live in Massey (Rural Route) Ontario. I own a 2 acres 5 bedroom country home. I live alone and have a horse, 3 cats and a min-pin dog. I met a man online 5 1/2 months ago and I fell in LOVE .. so in a couple of months we will unite. At this time we contact each other by emails, email-video's, Skype so we see each other lots. But I do find it very hard this way and hoping sooner to be together !!! This summer I will sell my country home and move where the man I love and plan to marry and live happily for the rest of my life. Hope this tells a little bit about me Linda... have a great night !!! Warm Regards
+0
Myrna Ferguson

58 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
2/23/2006 9:47:51 PM
Hi Linda, I am from south central Pennsylvania, small town just about 1 mile from Maryland border. I have lived in the area all my life, was raised on a farm, which make me the farmers daughter. LOL :-) My life has not be to exciting, but I have a pretty good one. I thought I had a mean mother, until I have heard others say how their home life was. I was brought up in a christian home, which I am very thankful for. I was my daddy's girl, my sister would always say "you ask daddy he'll let you before he will me." She was mom's pick. Waynesboro is about 95 miles from D.C., 70 from Balitmore, Md and a abut 3 hours from N. Y. So we do live in a good area. My main thing now in my life is getting stronger from the accident a year ago. I am so thankful that I can walk and get around. I had a crushed ankle and and fractured tibea and a few other items like a broken neck and etc. Anyhow, God still wants me around and I hope it is to do His work, because that is what I enjoy spreading the word of my Lord. God Bless you all, Myrna
+0