Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Don
Don Evans

3759 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
The Humorous Side Of The News This Week
2/4/2018 1:27:18 PM
You Can Help To Make America Great Again!
Please see 3 X 10 Matrix Below

NOTE: 1 - This message is posted in my Make America Great Again forum and we welcome your comments there!

Greg Gutfeld - The Humorous Side Of The News This Week

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqUB89rZwFo

Hello,

The Make America Great Again forum is a Not For Profit business. In other words, I do not get paid for what I do here. I do it because I think of it as my civic duty to help support the President and his Make America Great AgainPolicies. Think of all he has accomplished just during this first year in office! NOTE: You might not be able to do that if you have been listening to the major news networks, especially CNN. You won't get the whole truth there. That is all FAKE news. You will get the whole story here, the story behind the story of what is really going on in the news on a daily basis.

You Can Help To Make America Great Again! All you have to do is forward this message, AND any other message in the forum to other people to let them know that we are taking our country back from the politicians and those who control them.

This is the new link for the forum.

3 X 10 Matrix

Please Pass This message On To family, friends and neighbors.
Hello,
Lets look at a 3 x 3 matrix.
I get 3 people who read this message who agree to pass it on
1 X 3 = 3
3 of those pass it on to others and get 3 more people who agree to pass it on through 10 levels.NOTE: We know it is not going to happen exactly this way. Some people will not get 3 and some might get a whole lot more. We want to get the Make America Great Againinformation out to as many as possible.
3 X 3 = 9
9 X 3 = 27
27 X 3 = 81
81 X 3 - 243
243 X 3 = 729
729 X 3 = 2,187
2,187 X 3 = 6,561
6,561 X 3 = 19,683
That's 29,493 people who have read it. And it continues to grow through infinity!

Don Evans
The Freedom Loving Country Western Cowboy
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!