Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Scrabble Anyone
2/22/2006 5:37:53 AM
Hi Everyone, DORMITORY: When you rearrange the letters: DIRTY ROOM PRESBYTERIAN: When you rearrange the letters: BEST IN PRAYER ASTRONOMER: When you rearrange the letters: MOON STARER DESPERATION: When you rearrange the letters: A ROPE ENDS IT THE EYES: When you rearrange the letters: THEY SEE GEORGE BUSH: When you rearrange the letters: HE BUGS GORE THE MORSE CODE: When you rearrange the letters: HERE COME DOTS SLOT MACHINES: When you rearrange the letters: CASH LOST IN ME ANIMOSITY: When you rearrange the letters: IS NO AMITY ELECTION RESULTS: When you rearrange the letters: LIES - LET'S RECOUNT SNOOZE ALARMS: When you rearrange the letters: ALAS! NO MORE Z 'S A DECIMAL POINT: When you rearrange the letters: IM A DOT IN PLACE THE EARTHQUAKES: When you rearrange the letters: THAT QUEER SHAKE ELEVEN PLUS TWO: When you rearrange the letters: TWELVE PLUS ONE AND FOR THE GRAND FINALE: MOTHER-IN-LAW: When you rearrange the letters: WOMAN HITLER I Tried to scramble my name but no luck Thanks Leanne Busby
+0
Larry Anderson

2606 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Scrabble Anyone
2/22/2006 5:43:17 AM
Hi Leanne I scrambled my brain once, does that count?
Larry Anderson 1st vice president http://www.whaspllc.com Get what you want but want what you get Wherever you go-there you are Skpe ID:larryeanderson
+0
2/22/2006 5:44:05 AM
Dear Leanne, I wonder who sits and figures these out! Very ingenious, lol.
Shannon Bolin
http://www.myspace.com/shannontucker1
+0
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/22/2006 12:38:31 PM
That's great, Leanne, I had to print that one! God bless, Dave
+0
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/22/2006 8:55:51 PM
HI Leanne, Sure is a brain teaser! I might think of more!LOL! God bless! Carla :)
Glad to make your acquaintance! Carla Carey
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!