Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Liz
Liz Pimenta Bevacqua

7 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Network Marketers : Why You SHOULDN'T Go After Your Friends and Family
11/13/2017 2:13:33 PM
So, you just started a new business in network marketing and your sponsor is telling you to run to your friends and family to enroll them. WRONG!!!

Do not and I repeat DO NOT run to your friends and family to get them to join your business. Because, you know what's going to happen? They're not going to and you're going to be disappointed and offended and it could cause issues with the ones you love. Do you really want that? I didn't think so.

Your friends and family love you and just hearing the acronym MLM will send off warning signals and they'll try to convince you that it's evil. In fact, they don't really know that much about, or know someone who failed, or maybe even failed themselves. They just want to look out for your best interest.

Keep in mind though, that everyone is different and every situation is different. This could be your opportunity to change your life and your family's life for the better. Because YOU are going to get the training you need to be successul and to apply what you learn so that you can reach your goal! Right?

Well, what if I told you that I could show you a simple and FREE 3-Step system that can literally GUARANTEE YOUR SUCCESS if you're coachable and apply?? Wouldn't that be awesome? If you said YES, then CLICK HERE to check it out. The first step is reading or listening to a short e-book which will tell you how not to fail and what to look out for when starting your journey in network marketing.

As you continue with the steps, you will learn how to reach out to your warm and cold market. Yes, you will contact your friends and family, of course, because you want to help them with whatever you're offering. But you are NOT going to hunt them down like wild animals and convince them to join your team. You love them, don't you?

So to keep those relationships intact, you will have to learn the proper skills and apply them to get the results you want. How does that sound? Good?

I can't wait to help you!

To Your Success!

Liz Pimenta
liz.pimenta@live.com

A Mentor with a Servant’s Heart

Liz Pimenta
+0
RE: Network Marketers : Why You SHOULDN'T Go After Your Friends and Family
11/13/2017 4:09:30 PM
Quote:
So, you just started a new business in network marketing and your sponsor is telling you to run to your friends and family to enroll them. WRONG!!!

Do not and I repeat DO NOT run to your friends and family to get them to join your business. Because, you know what's going to happen? They're not going to and you're going to be disappointed and offended and it could cause issues with the ones you love. Do you really want that? I didn't think so.

Your friends and family love you and just hearing the acronym MLM will send off warning signals and they'll try to convince you that it's evil. In fact, they don't really know that much about, or know someone who failed, or maybe even failed themselves. They just want to look out for your best interest.

Keep in mind though, that everyone is different and every situation is different. This could be your opportunity to change your life and your family's life for the better. Because YOU are going to get the training you need to be successul and to apply what you learn so that you can reach your goal! Right?

Well, what if I told you that I could show you a simple and FREE 3-Step system that can literally GUARANTEE YOUR SUCCESS if you're coachable and apply?? Wouldn't that be awesome? If you said YES, then CLICK HERE to check it out. The first step is reading or listening to a short e-book which will tell you how not to fail and what to look out for when starting your journey in network marketing.

As you continue with the steps, you will learn how to reach out to your warm and cold market. Yes, you will contact your friends and family, of course, because you want to help them with whatever you're offering. But you are NOT going to hunt them down like wild animals and convince them to join your team. You love them, don't you?

So to keep those relationships intact, you will have to learn the proper skills and apply them to get the results you want. How does that sound? Good?

I can't wait to help you!

To Your Success!

Liz Pimenta
liz.pimenta@live.com

A Mentor with a Servant’s Heart

I disagree ... it depends on the family member or friend ... where (s)he may not sign up for your business offering; they can certainly help you promote your business offering ...
simply by passing out Your Business Cards ...
+0