Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Liz
Liz Pimenta Bevacqua

7 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
MARKETERS: How to speak to individuals and get their attention
11/8/2017 4:45:20 PM
Are you finding it difficult to be successful in your business? Your lack of success isn't your fault! WHY? Because, you probably don't have the skills needed to be successful. And that's where I come in!

People do not want to be sold. And then you get into network marketing and some upline superstar leader tells you, “OK. Start by making a list of your friends & family.” And the plan is to turn YOU into that pushy, aggressive salesperson that nobody likes. Selling does not work in this business. Even if you’re one of the 8% of the population who can do it, you’ll never be able to duplicate, because 92% of the people who join you simply will not sell. I go on websites and see brand new companies TODAY, and their “training” is, “Make a list of your friends & family.” That’s what the industry did 50 years ago. Today is a new day.

You can’t be successful trying to sell. Instead, you have to target your market. Find prospects who have raised their hand, and build relationships with those people. People buy from people they know, like, & trust. You have to build that relationship. Building relationships with people is easy and fun, when you have a system that works. For more information on our magical relationship-building system and FREE training to boom your network marketing business and your income, click on the link. Let's get you going properly!

Want to learn more about peronality colours and how you can instantly learn how to speak to your prospects in the best way? This CD will give you what you need to know to be able to discover what you need to know about someone in just 3 minutes Personality Colours Training.

It'll change your life!!

I look forward to helping you.

To Your Success!

Liz Pimenta
liz.pimenta@live.com

A Mentor with a Servant’s Heart

Liz Pimenta
+0