Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Liz
Liz Pimenta Bevacqua

7 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Network Marketers : Don't Be Fooled By Ground Floor Opportunities
11/8/2017 4:43:03 PM
Are you in network marketing or used to be and didn't have success? Maybe you joined a brand new company that made all kinds of promises and then didn't deliver, or ever worse, disappeared! Some people seem to be forever joining the next ground floor opportunity. And the next and the next!

I think just about any personanilty type is susceptible to this because they want to make money and it seems so exciting and what could be more exciting than something new? So you just jump from one company to the next but you’re never in one place long enough to ever build anything that's going to last for your children and your childrens children.

The worst words to hear in network marketing are: “ground floor opportunity”. Over 90% of the companies that get started, don’t make it 2 years. And most of the rest are gone after 5 years. It’s important to pursue success with a company that has proven it will be around longterm. Ground floor deals don’t qualify. Only a very small percentage of them will last even that long.

It takes 2 years to get campaigns together, to get everything approved in different countries, to get warehouses built, etc. That's why joining a company that has been around for a while with all the criteria necessary to actually be profitable for you is the best way to go. They’ve already survived a lot of the normal start up challenges and they have much better longterm prospects than any new company.

If you decide to take a chance, make them prove themselves by being around for 2 years before you commit your time and money to that business.

Enjoyed this article? Want to read more? Want FREE mentoring? Contact me.

To Your Success!

Liz Pimenta
liz.pimenta@live.com

A Mentor with a Servant’s Heart

Liz Pimenta
+0