Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
The Best Way To Predict The Future Is To Create It! #JazLive
11/6/2017 4:14:25 PM
Twitter for Websites is a suite of products that enable website publishers to integrate Twitter content into their sites. These products include embedded Tweets, embedded timelines, Tweet buttons, and follow buttons.

Article link

I personally, am found of the published tweet box on my networking page

+0
RE: The Best Way To Predict The Future Is To Create It! #JazLive
11/7/2017 3:23:02 PM
"Your Choice Dropshipping," or YCD, is a complementary program to our gift certificate exchange for Pricebenders to help make any gift certificate you win at Pricebenders infinitely more valuable!

HERE’S HOW IT WORKS:

With YCD, you can redeem your gift certificates for ANY product from some of the world’s most popular e-commerce sites! YCD currently works with the following 11 Amazon sites:

NORTH AMERICA
amazon.com (United States)
amazon.ca (Canada)
amazon.mx (Mexico)

EUROPE
amazon.co.uk (United Kingdom)
amazon.de (Germany)
amazon.fr (France)
amazon.it (Italy)
amazon.es (Spain)

ASIA
amazon.co.jp (Japan)
amazon.cn (China)
Amazon.in (India)

For members who live outside of Pricebenders ship-to countries (U.S. and Canada), our system automatically offers a choice of a TC gift certificate or a quantity of TCredits (each of which can be redeemed on virtually any product at TripleClicks). U.S. and Canadian members who win auctions for physical products may choose to take the item won, a TripleClicks gift certificate, or TCredits.

OR...

Members can FLIP the item they won and put it up for immediate sale at TripleClicks for CASH!

PRICEBENDERS™ Penny Auctions allow you to bid on and win hot, name brand products for a fraction of the retail price—typically more than 90% off—with a MINIMUM savings of 77% off (excluding cost of bids, if any) and FREE SHIPPING to US/Canada! Every auction starts at just one cent, with the price going up by just one cent more for each bid placed. Join the fun today!

WOW!

98% off!

PewDiePie just won this InnoGear Aromatherapy Essential Oil Diffuser (Retail price: $69.99) for just $1.01

IT COULD HAVE BEEN YOURS FOR $1.02)!*

+0
11/9/2017 7:58:53 PM

Picture

+0
11/9/2017 8:06:41 PM
I like TE WEB STAR ADMIN

Huge sense of HUMOR!

TW jazniche admin, I challenged myself to my 1st 5k ... less than 4k .. 2 GO! LOL
FB | TW admin jazniche, made me smile you're finding so many things! ??
TW jazniche found 13 BOX credits!!
TW jazniche Nice quote mfarris!
FB | TW mfarris It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop. ~Confucius
FB | TW admin lol no one would have hair left (from pulling it out!) haha

I am networking my NEW ACTIVE NETWORK NickName: JazNiche

+0
11/10/2017 2:44:48 AM
"Pay your employees, affiliates and business partners instantly. Manage expenses, revenue, subscriptions and payroll all from your secured online account."

banner

Click Banner at:

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!