Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Dwight Bryce

925 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Is Email Marketing Dead?
10/31/2017 11:38:07 PM

Before you give up on Email forever and focus solely on social media marketing..you need to know:

* 81% of US online shoppers are more likely to make additional purchases, either online or in a store, as a result of emails based on previous shopping behaviors and preferences. – Harris Interactive

* According to The Relevancy Group’s findings, US marketing executive believe that email alone drives the same amount of revenue as their social media, website and display ad efforts combined.

61% of People say they like to receive promotional emails weekly and 28% want them even more frequently. – MarketingSherpa

I started marketing online with barely $40 in my pocket..which left me with only two options to build my Business with Cheap or Free. I chose FREE!

It seemed improbable but Not impossible..I pushed myself hard. Can you really make money with free methods?.. Then reinvest the gains from what the Free ways pay?? I took that challenge head on and it worked!! Once you know you can do it with Absolutely NOTHING..all of a sudden you are not afraid anymore.

I knew I had to share what I learned with others..And really pay it forward…

So let me ask you this..... Are you willing to let me in on the system? Or sell it to me... Or what are you thinking?

Well anyways thanks for all your help and for getting the members 
that you got under me that was really nice of you...  

- Mr Joshua N.

elza.jpg

..I liked it very much. I realized that to be successful with zija, I need a strong network. ..

It is clear to me the reason my zija business is the way it is.

-Ms Elza Y.

CAM00056.jpg

Wow!! Incredible! I'm Exciting! I like what you are doing, and how you just get to the point. Amazing, I am please.

Thanks a million!
Very good job, I know I can count on you!!

Ms Marcia D.

chanty.jpg

Wow all of that sounds amazing. .. I'm very interested in getting my SBC business to the next level

(as of now the next level is to the point that I am not stressing myself out daily going to work in order to make ends meet) \

Thanks for the time you are taking to connect with me ..I am interested In reaching as many people as possible.- ...

- Ms. Chantel S.

I know you are tired of Expensive tools and techniques that over promise and Under deliver.

#1 At Just 20 Bucks Constant Contact is So inexpensive to do for your business Now and into the future..

#2 . .Your Satisfaction with this service is Guaranteed..

100guar.jpg

Let me Guess..Tight budget or just don’t believe it until you see it? FINE try us Free of charge for 2 Whole Months/ 60 Days..

No Obligation.. No excuses

You want to see what it can do..

depositphotos_30676399-Sign-up-free-button.jpg

*Statistical DATA re-posted from Social Triggers List building Article here: https://socialtriggers.com/list-building/\

samplediscie.jpg

Posted by the PAID...
ccpart.jpg

+0
RE: Is Email Marketing Dead?
11/1/2017 4:28:03 PM
Quote:

Before you give up on Email forever and focus solely on social media marketing..you need to know:

* 81% of US online shoppers are more likely to make additional purchases, either online or in a store, as a result of emails based on previous shopping behaviors and preferences. – Harris Interactive

* 72% of consumers say that email is their favored conduit of communication with companies they do business with. 61% say they like to receive promotional emails weekly and 28% want them even more frequently. – MarketingSherpa

* According to The Relevancy Group’s findings, US marketing executive believe that email alone drives the same amount of revenue as their social media, website and display ad efforts combined.

I started marketing online with barely $40 in my pocket..which left me with only two options to build my Business with Cheap or Free. I chose FREE!

It seemed improbable but Not impossible..I pushed myself hard. Can you really make money with free methods?.. Then reinvest the gains from what the Free ways pay?? I took that challenge head on and it worked!! Once you know you can do it with Absolutely NOTHING..all of a sudden you are not afraid anymore.

I knew I had to share what I learned with others..And really pay it forward…

So let me ask you this..... Are you willing to let me in on the system? Or sell it to me... Or what are you thinking?

Well anyways thanks for all your help and for getting the members 
that you got under me that was really nice of you...  

- Mr Joshua N.

elza.jpg

..I liked it very much. I realized that to be successful with zija, I need a strong network. ..

It is clear to me the reason my zija business is the way it is.

-Ms Elza Y.

CAM00056.jpg

Wow!! Incredible! I'm Exciting! I like what you are doing, and how you just get to the point. Amazing, I am please.

Thanks a million!
Very good job, I know I can count on you!!

Ms Marcia D.

chanty.jpg

Wow all of that sounds amazing. .. I'm very interested in getting my SBC business to the next level

(as of now the next level is to the point that I am not stressing myself out daily going to work in order to make ends meet) \

Thanks for the time you are taking to connect with me ..I am interested In reaching as many people as possible.- ...

- Ms. Chantel S.

I know you are tired of Expensive tools and techniques that over promise and Under deliver.

#1 At 20 Bucks this is Very inexpensive to do for your business every month..

#2 . .Your Satisfaction with this service is Guaranteed..

100guar.jpg

Let me Guess..Tight budget or just don’t believe it until you see it? FINE try us Free of charge for 2 Whole Months/ 60 Days..

No Obligation.. No excuses

You want to see what it can do..

depositphotos_30676399-Sign-up-free-button.jpg

*Statistical DATA re-posted from Social Triggers List building Article here: https://socialtriggers.com/list-building/

No I would not say it is 'dead' ... just very time-consuming

If email is working for you and you get responses, consider this innovative TE Mails

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!