Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Part 4 Colors Training
10/23/2017 7:16:25 AM
Last time we covered will partially covered the Blue Personality, We now move to the Geen pwersonality who are refered to as the Melancholy

mel·an·chol·y
ˈmelənˌkälē/
noun
a feeling of pensive sadness, typically with no obvious cause.
a gloomy state of mind, especially when habitual or prolonged;depression.
sober thoughtfulness; pensiveness.
Greens are in the lower left quardrant and they make up 35% of the population. They are Self Contained with their feeling unlike the yellow Personality and indirect with providing information. like the yellow.

Green's Motto: Just Give Me All The Facts And The Figures.
It is very important tha you get this point, Greens are always trying to figure out why you are asking questions, Don't flood them fast and furious or you will lose them as a prospect. So take your time with a green. they tend ot live inside their heads. They suffer from loneliness, and they tend to be solitary even in a relationship because they live in their heads.

They think they are the smartest people. They are very logical and a lot less emotional or rather they don't display emotions like a yellow personality.

Greens have a great game face and this makes them great poker plaers and most likely have a system or can remember accurately which cards have played.

Greens are the number crunchers they are the engenneers, the accountants, mathamaticians, professors and scientist anythng to do with logic and complex thinking.

I am mainly a green. I love a lot of new gadgets so I can figure out how to operate them without any help. I make me feel smart I guess. I like trouble shooting computers and cars througjh logic and deductive reasoning.

Their idea of fun is not like the blue
Fun things include:
Putting together complex spreadsheets
Problem solving the complex
Proof reading books of any size
Figuring out complex machines operations
Computers and the like.

SHOPPING

Greens are always looking to find the best value, they will find coupons and sales and specials. they look for information, gather the facts and figuresm, he will research the products and find the greatest bang for their bucks.

Oh My pet

Green's pets fit there personality, they are well trained, they will be an animal os stature style and breeding. Their dog will not chew on the table leg and let you know he has to go out to go.

Time To Eat
You will eat where you find the best specials, and where your kids can eat for free and that's becomes their favorite place to dine out. when htey eat they are structured in how they consume their meals and whenthey are finsihed they will stack the dishes.

Vacation Time
you will visit your favorite spot and you will take the historic trolly car ride. A bluemight go with you once, but you hit the trolly everytime you visit.
ext time we will cover the red personality. I hope these few posting arehelping you. later on we will share with you why knowing these things are important in your prospecting, signing and mentoring them. Remember leadership is about service and building people through relational mentorship. to help them succeed in any legitimate Network Marketing company.

Michael Dennis
Happy and Humble
"You do not need to change a thing, 'YOU' are perfect just the way you are. Your Lack Of Success Is Not You Fault" Michael Dlouhy
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!