Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Dennis
2/21/2006 10:35:51 AM
Congratulations Dennis, It is so nice to know such a nice person who helps everyone. I wish you the best in life, take care. A smile from a friend, Lena
+0
Re: Welcome To The Feature Of The Week! (31st Edition)
2/21/2006 3:19:10 PM
:) :) :) :) :) "Dennis" :) :) :) :) :) Howdy my friend and WELCOME to the top of the BEST OF THE BEST!!! 8) "WELL DONE MY FRIEND, WELL DONE!!" 8) God bless you and may this week be the best as you find out who your real friends are now. Just a thought to let you know from the 28th POTW now MIA :) Get ready for the sore hand and eyes but well worth it for sure!!! :) Have fun and good luck!! :) Doc...Romans 8:28><> 8)
+0
Paul Underwood

73 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
2/22/2006 4:36:00 AM
Well done Dennis and CONGRATULATIONS. Enjoy your week, you have earned it. Many Bright Blessings, Paul
+0
2/24/2006 1:12:32 AM
Hello Everyone! :-) Thank you for stopping by to congratulate Dennis. Your participation in the POTW forum is appreciated. Take care my friends! 8) John Sanchez My Blogs Goodwill Ambassador BioPerformance
+0
Shelly Hargis

523 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
2/25/2006 2:55:44 AM
Hi John and LaNell. Still doing a Wonderful job. I am so sorry for being late. I do not know Dennis very well but I have seen him around and Heard many Great things about him. Your Bio is Great, Dennis. CONGRATULATIONS Friend and I hope we get to know one another Better. Your Friend, :) Shelly Hargis
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!