Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Chapter 7 Organized Planning Announcement
7/22/2017 1:33:29 PM
Welcome my friend to Chapter 7 Organized Planning.

This is a chapter that covers a ton of information and it cannot be covered in it's entirety in a week's time.
Hill outlines why the master Mind is important to Organizing specialized knowledre in your Organized Planning. In this undertaking you enguaged in that undertaking of importance to yourself. so your plans must be faultless. Here is wherre most people in the industry do not succeed. Not knowing how to do and coming up with their own plans witout the aid of the mastermind do not know that their plan is not faultless. I will focus in on this in my first lesson. I hope you will share your lesson with us here in this group thread.

I Believe In You
Michael Dennis
Happy and Humble
"You do not need to change a thing, 'YOU' are perfect just the way you are. Your Lack Of Success Is Not You Fault" Michael Dlouhy
+0
RE: Chapter 7 Organized Planning Announcement
7/22/2017 2:29:01 PM
Hello thank you for investing the time to read this I hope that it helps you understand better why the MasterMind is so important. many of our world leaders have a Master Mind group. the president of the United States has a mastermind it is his staff, cabinet and his joint cheifs of staff and lawyers. Your CEO has a mastermind group and they have confeences and conference calls and video conferencing. many CEO or companies fail, because in the board room, there is no harmony.

So, why do you need to have a masterMind? if you are going to succeed in this industry and you don't know what to do or what to say, how do you know if your bright idea has been tried before and failed? Throufgh the Mastermind group you can gain Specialized Knowledge, and this can be arrainged into a faultless plan that will crystallize you to action.

Hill outlines how to form a MasterMind Group, what it needs to be to be successful and how to run such a group. This is why this undertaking is of such great important to you. It is literally the difference between your success and failure.

The master Mind Principle must be adheared to because if you as a single person do not have all the information available in assembling a plan, you will not know if it will worik and you chanches of failure and frustration will high failure probability. With someone available to share the knowledge ad information you lack and need, your probability of success increases.

Hill cautions us, that if our first plan fails, adjust or change and improve your plan and try again, if that one fails get another and another etc. get in the frame of mind that YOU WILL NOT BE DENiED! to giv eus a perfect example Hill gives us Thomas Alva Edison. In his quest for the electric light bulb, Edison failed 10,000 times before he succeeded. Edison encounterd 10,000 failures before he reached success. some of us have one failre and it for good.

I got involved with this industry in 1992 and have been with over dozen companies and failed in everyone. the first I stuck with for 5 years the rest 3 to 2 years. I did learn a lot of stuff that did not work, because I was lwarning from people who did not know how to build it themselves. The Blind Led the Blind and I never got out of the ditch.

It was not until a few years ago, I was offered an ebook which I ignored for two years. I know wish I had not ignored it. It was what I had been praying for. I though it would be like all the other ebooks out there, but the person who authored that book had the goods. This pulled me out of the ditch where many others failed an left me face down in the ditch.

Hill writes:

Temporary defeat should mean only one thing, the certain knowledge that there is something wrong with your plan. Millions of men go through life in misery and poverty, because they lack a sound plan through which to accumulate a fortune.

If you fail, it is not you that has failed it is the plan that was faulty and SHOULD NOT be an indicaton that something is wrong with you. So please stop beating yourself up with every set back. Without a Master Mind assited plan you will not be able to attract wealth of any kind. It's not about your level of eduation it's about accumulating the knowledge to accumulate wealth

Hill writes:

Henry Ford accumulated a fortune, not because of his superior mind, but because he adopted and followed a PLAN which proved to be sound. A thousand men could be pointed out, each with a better education than Ford’s, yet each of whom lives in poverty, because he does not possess the RIGHT plan for the accumulation of money.
Your achievement can be no greater than your PLANS are sound

I hope you can now see the value of the Master Mind in the accumulation of Specialized Information in Specialized Planning of a plan that will inspire you to action.

I BELIEVE IN YOU!
Michael Dennis

"You do not need to change a thing, 'YOU' are perfect just the way you are. Your Lack Of Success Is Not You Fault" Michael Dlouhy
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!