Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Adlandpros who were #Former_SFI_Affiliates
7/10/2017 10:31:34 AM
I joined for the 1st time on 27 Apr 2017; earned over $50.00, without spending a penny; and have made 10 July 2017 payout, which will be sent via SFI CASH CARD

I have committed to E365 because of the multiple earning opportunities on the SAME SITE

Initially, I joined to sell inventory I already own ... mission accomplished & I will be collecting directly from byers ... that's right ... I will not be shipping my initial inventory sales on this site anywhere!

ONLY sharing my #Niche with contacts in Hits4U (only graphic profiles); excellent site to share html coding ... and anyone can share surf sites in popular social media; also, all those tweeters that contacted me with offers and I responded with counter-offer ... well scores of invitations was sent via my Hits4U account and now my connections has exceeded 7,000 in less than 4 months ...

I suspect, many of you Former Affiliates gave up for some of the same on-going reasons some are still dropping out as follows:

1. Looking to get paid without learning about the business (completing BACIC 61 Lessons)
  2. Failing to check in daily to at least earn 10 Versa Points on 10 of 12 Tabs
  3. Turning on Vacation-mode if you have to be away from daily activities
  4. Reading forums ... (the real-time education, in SFI)

Being an SFI Affiliate is self-employment; however, staying active is like reporting to work

Pay reduction

... one should expect nothing if (s)he do nothing

For those who want to give SFI another shot check-in
Anyone interested in at least accomplishing what I have accomplished Join my Team

I am not limited to team members just in the USA

International Community Members are
Welcome to Join my Team

Site Translate in many languages
just like
Picture

My Commissions:

Your Current Account Balance: $15.52

Month/YearTotal CommissionsPrior BalanceAdjustmentsFeeDeduction ACHAccumActual Amt
6/2017$15.52$0.00$0.00$0.00$0.00N$0.00
5/2017$0.00$0.00$0.00$0.00$0.00N$0.00

In August Cash Card will be issued with June & July's Commission ... at least $50. will share this time next month ...

+2
RE: Adlandpros who were #Former_SFI_Affiliates
7/12/2017 3:57:52 PM

Yes, I earn from publishing SFI Banners on my FREE Weebly site

#Juneteenth Twenty Seventeen #JazLive #Blog #Networking $

tripleclicks.com
2017 Earring Selections$24.00 (Save 11%!)
Unique earrings to celebrate March.. in original designs of green and accent colors.. April.. pastel with vivid accent colors May.. is purples, and earth tones June and July I make red•white•blue.... These are 3 inches long including the French hooks They are pierced I make clip on earrings for July in reds, blues, whites.. With...
Unique earrings to celebrate March.. in original designs of green and accent colors.. April.. pastel with vivid accent colors May.. is purples, and earth tones June and July I make red•white•blue.... These are 3 inches long including the French hooks They are pierced I make clip on earrings for July in reds, blues, whites.. With interesting centers... (I also take 12 commissions the 3rd Monday each month Those combos take 7-10 days to make be for I ship them)
24 USD InStock
tripleclicks.com
Tablet Protective Case for 7 / 8 inch - Bluetooth Keyboard - Touch Pen – 3 in 1$22.95 (Save 14%!)
Tablet Protective Case with Stander 7 / 8 inch & Universal Bluetooth Keyboard for iOS / Android / Windows & Touch Pen – 3 in 1 Features: - 3 in 1 Universal Bluetooth Keyboard Tablet Protective Case with Stander for iOS / Android / Windows - 7 / 8 inch - It is not only a protective case but also a tablet bracket - Made of PU leather...
Tablet Protective Case with Stander 7 / 8 inch & Universal Bluetooth Keyboard for iOS / Android / Windows & Touch Pen – 3 in 1 Features: - 3 in 1 Universal Bluetooth Keyboard Tablet Protective Case with Stander for iOS / Android / Windows - 7 / 8 inch - It is not only a protective case but also a tablet bracket - Made of PU leather material, fashionable pattern and durable to use - With high quality micro fiber in the interior, gently protects your device screen from scratches - Detachable and removable keyboard, supports using alone - Compact size, applicable in any occasion - Five colors to choose, be far away from monotonous Specifications: - Battery: built-in lithium polymer battery - Material: plastic, ABS, PU - Capacity: 650mAh - Standby time: 60 days approx. - Charging time: 4 - 4.5 hours - Working distance: up to 10m Color: black / white / golden / blue / rose madder Product weight: 0.310 kg Package weight: 0.350 kg Product Size (L x W x H): 22.00 x 15.00 x 2.50 cm / 8.66 x 5.91 x 0.98 inches Package Size (L x W x H): 33.00 x 23.00 x 4.00 cm / 12.99 x 9.06 x 1.57 inches Package Contents: 1 x Bluetooth Keyboard, 1 x Tablet Case, 1 x USB Cable, 1 x Touch Pen Product Color Disclaimer: The color of touch pen is random. The item color is subject to stock availability, we reserve the right to substitute for another color.
22.95 USD InStock

Jan (aka) Jaz Green
+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!