Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Paul Davey

488 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Why do people fail at trading from home. Much like how they fail with MLM
7/4/2017 6:40:07 PM
Why Do People Fail?

Because people are one or all of the following....
  1. Lazy cant be bothered doing some work for themselves.
  2. Don't have the time to trade
  3. Greedy and want a lot of money NOW
  4. Believe the hype from so called Money Managers
  5. In fact believe any hype that promises them a great return for no effort.

Warren Buffett declared.... "Investing in yourself is the most important investment you'll ever make in your life....There's no financial investment that'll ever match it."

You can't invest in yourself if you are not prepared to put the effort in. No-one is going to give you what you want for free. Which brings me to the old adage "There is no such thing as a free lunch."

Which makes me believe by the amount of emails and personal messages I receive from people asking for free things? That there is a completely different world to the one I know and was brought up in.

When I tell someone that the training is free but not the signals. I am told it must be a scam and other choice words. I think the most common thing I hear is " If you give me the signals for a couple of weeks for free then I can see if they are right for me."

Yes. However they probably wont be because you need the training on our system ie the way we produce the signals and to get an understanding of how and why they work. You may get lucky and the signals work for you?

However if they don't because you have decided that you know better than the training we provide with all the thousands of man hours, years of data and a purpose built algorithm maker that has been developed to help develop and maintain our signals which 1000's of traders use.

Then who gets the blame when you fail?

Oh no surely not yourself. You failed because you wanted something for nothing and were not prepared to put the small amount of effort in that was needed to make a success of something that 1000's of other traders do daily with us.

If you really want to make a success then invest in yourself.

Sign up for FREE and utilize our FREE training be it for the 5 minute, Daily, Intraday or NAintradys.

Just click on any link and go to the top of the page. Click on price and then our free membership for our free training.

See if you have a traders mind? There is no time limit set and you can review it over and over again.

PAUL DAVEY aka Soldier Blue This is What all Clever Adlanders are doing now. You need to take a serious look at this.. We provide traders a simple, easy to follow binary option signal service that can be used with Nadex FREE TRAINING for the novice, easy to follow methods for winning trading binary options. So if you are learning trading or just want a reliable source of signals check us out.
    +1

facebook
    Like us on Facebook!