Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Encouraging Community Member #Joyce_Hyde #Shut_Up
5/31/2017 1:42:52 PM
Back in buzzing days of this community, Joyce Hyde's clever networking forum #Shut_up was one of the most popular BUZZING FORUMs in Adlandpro.

We both lost family members, since I returned to this community to actively network, in the last three years ... we recently re-connected on FB; however, I miss her here in Adlandpro

Joyce did participate in community "Homepage changed from 'Talk' in the latter 13 months" post with following graphic
MEME Community Talk

(reserving to include link)

Oh that 'adventure was stellar' ... I quickly learn what happened to the BUZZ in this community ~~~~ They were discouraged from checking in due to "sour-grape community lifers, trolls and #misinformed_community_adminz

and

Were the ONLY two, who knew I enjoyed the trolling, mean, lowdown, dirty, tricks they performed to "RUN ME OFF"

I declared I was in "heckling training" for I plan to earn radio broadcasting license; as soon as a couple more 'minor medical issues are addressed ...

What have I accomplished since returning to network in Adlandpro?

A new home for my networking ICON

Thank You
jim
Diane
Ken
and
"dot dot dot"

+0
RE: Encouraging Community Member #Joyce_Hyde #Shut_Up
6/23/2017 11:05:36 PM
Joyce is active on FB
she likes playing social games

I like playing social games, too ... have been playing for the later three years on a free game site ... New Rock City is one of my several favorites ...

In April 2017, found a new game, I like just as much and loving winning

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Zackjack is Blackjack...with a kick! Put together three simultaneous hands of 21 to win prizes, badges, and t-shirts, plus earn bonus points for speed play and assembling hands by color and more!

Picture

+0
6/23/2017 11:27:22 PM
contact now and place your orders
high quality weeds strains

available
leave us a message either through SMS to our mobile

number below OR checkout our page and inbox us
(+1)5183806014

i await your orders

https://www.facebook.com/Marijuana-for-sell-1693987130894967/

fb.me/MEDICALMARYJANEHOUSE

@MEDICALMARYJANEHOUSE
THE REAL SUPPLIER OF HIGH QUALITY MARIJUANA WEED STRAINS
+0
6/24/2017 8:37:05 PM
Quote:
contact now and place your orders
high quality weeds strains

available
leave us a message either through SMS to our mobile

number below OR checkout our page and inbox us
(+1)5183806014

i await your orders

https://www.facebook.com/Marijuana-for-sell-1693987130894967/

fb.me/MEDICALMARYJANEHOUSE

@MEDICALMARYJANEHOUSE

Thank you for posting

Visit: Welcome from Jan G aka JazLive
+0
6/26/2017 8:14:56 PM
Quote:
Back in buzzing days of this community, Joyce Hyde's clever networking forum #Shut_up was one of the most popular BUZZING FORUMs in Adlandpro.

We both lost family members, since I returned to this community to actively network, in the last three years ... we recently re-connected on FB; however, I miss her here in Adlandpro

Joyce did participate in community "Homepage changed from 'Talk' in the latter 13 months" post with following graphic
MEME Community Talk

(reserving to include link)

Oh that 'adventure was stellar' ... I quickly learn what happened to the BUZZ in this community ~~~~ They were discouraged from checking in due to "sour-grape community lifers, trolls and #misinformed_community_adminz

and

Were the ONLY two, who knew I enjoyed the trolling, mean, lowdown, dirty, tricks they performed to "RUN ME OFF"

I declared I was in "heckling training" for I plan to earn radio broadcasting license; as soon as a couple more 'minor medical issues are addressed ...

What have I accomplished since returning to network in Adlandpro?

A new home for my networking ICON

Thank You
jim
Diane
Ken
and
"dot dot dot"

Changed my community profile to WARD-OFF Community Trolls

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Happiness is one's mind over matter. One's mind being the individual, living among the living ... Matter is infinite from the point of an individual ... beyond Earth into the cosmos ... by Jan aka Jaz

This morning, received the following msg ...

"You currently have a minimum of $51.49 in unclaimed commissions. Go to your Earnings Optimization Report now to learn how to add this income to your next commissions payout. "

I have not spent a PENNY for these earnings ...

My Commission line is showing for the 1st time, these earnings will be posted on the 10th of July 2017 ...

I have chosen "CHECK" this will only cost $7.00; thus, from $51.49 yields $44.49

After receiving the check, I will change pay options

This excites me as much as the 1st Earnings as a FREE Adlandpro Affiliate when, I
shared proof of earnings ...

SFI has multiple streams of earning opportunities ... now I am motivated to share more than upload my inventory to sell (anticipating recruiting my network of vendors to sell their inventory on SFI (I will be earning smarter than working harder to sell my inventory)

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!