Former New York Dem. Rep and husband of Hillary aide Huma Abedin, Anthony Weiner is going to jail as a sex offender. He pleaded for sympathy calling his perverted nature a “sickness”. “I have a sickness, but I do not have an excuse,” Weiner said.

“Beginning with my service in Congress and continuing into the first half of last year, I have compulsively sought attention from women who contacted me on social media, and I engaged with many of them in both sexual and non-sexual conversation. These destructive impulses brought great devastation to family and friends, and destroyed my life’s dream of public service,” said Weiner.

“In late January 2016, I was contacted by and began exchanging online messages with a stranger who said that she was a high school student and who I understood to be 15 years old. Through approximately March 2016, I engaged in obscene communications with this teenager, including sharing explicit images and encouraging her to engage in sexually explicit conduct, just as I had done and continued to do with adult women. I knew this was as morally wrong as it was unlawful,” said Weiner.

“This fall, I came to grips for the first time with the depths of my sickness. I had hit bottom. I entered intensive treatment, found the courage to take a moral inventory of my defects, and began a program of recovery and mental health treatment that I continue to follow every day,” said Weiner.

“I accept full responsibility for my conduct. I have a sickness, but I do not have an excuse. I apologize to everyone I have hurt. I apologize to the teenage girl, whom I mistreated so badly. I am committed to making amends to all those I have harmed. Thank you,” said Weiner.

He will be in prison for no less than 27 months.

http://www.usanewspolitics.com/2017/05/20/sickness-weiner-cries-sympathy-pervert-getting-prison-sentence/