Menu

Promote
Devasish Gupta

1595 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
How To Learn From The Past Instead Of Regretting It... No Regrets Audio Hypnosis
5/5/2017 5:05:50 PM

How To Learn From The Past Instead Of Regretting It... No Regrets Audio Hypnosis Tool!

I think if we're going to regret something, we need to be very, very sure that when all is said and done, it was actually bad for us.

Because I'm sure, like me, you can think of times that felt awful while they were happening which you can now see the upside of.

And perhaps some which you're not sure about... yet.

But when you're about to dive into regret, perhaps take a moment to think of the famous musicians who channeled their heartbreak into best selling albums.

Think of the successful entrepreneurs whose knock-backs stoked their fire to change the world.

And the hundreds of thousands of normal people like you and me whose hardships have made us what we are today.

Today's Takeaway -

"Regret is an appalling waste of energy; you can't build on it; it's only good for wallowing in." - Katherine Mansfield.

I think it's worth remembering that our experiences make us who we are - and difficult ones can make us much wiser, more thoughtful, more compassionate human beings.

If you want to change the way you view the past, download No Regrets...

No regrets is an audio hypnosis session developed by psychologists which will significantly ease your path to a life free from unnecessary regrets.

Powerful hypnotic suggestions will ease you into a profound trance state - the ideal 'learning state' for the brain. You don't have to work out what to do - you can just sit back and effortlessly absorb the transformative process as it manifests around you in trance.

To a week of no regrets, and the wisdom that comes with that,

Download No Regrets...

Roger Elliott
Co-founder
Hypnosis Downloads

Free Business Success Masterclass!

3 step method to grow your business by 300% in 100 days

Proven Neuro Marketing strategies to generate leads & sales

Identify eager prospects & appeal to their deepest emotional needs

The insider secrets to Marketing to get more leads, more sales, & more PROFITS

Click Here to Join Winning The Game Of Business Masterclass>>>

New Reply