Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
I used to have a boss...
4/17/2017 11:48:46 AM
Morning Musings BC (Before Coffee): I used to have a boss who said he kept me around because every time he thought he had a good idea, I would tell him why it wouldn't work. Hmm. Didn't the Roman Consuls, or somebody like that keep someone nearby to remind them they were human? Anyway, it was my job. He was the idea guy, the Executive Director, and I was the fact guy, Business Manager/Comptroller/Air Conditioner Repairman...long story. Anyway, as evidenced in earlier remarks of mine, stuff can go wrong and assuming that a GREAT idea is going to solve everything rests on facts, not the idea itself. True, it takes an idea, dream, wish, whatever to start the universe moving in a new direction, but, unfortunately, it takes cold, hard facts to actually make most ideas become reality. So dream. Dream big. But, be prepared to find out that your grand idea, might not be more than just a fantasy that is not going to become a reality. Oops. Did it again. I hope you will take a moment to look at some of my poetry at http://ravensong.4t.com.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!