Menu

Promote
Devasish Gupta

1518 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Companies Must Commit 100% To A Culture Of Honesty, Transparency At Every Level
4/7/2017 4:59:55 PM

Companies Must Commit 100% To A Culture Of Honesty, Transparency At Every Level Of Their Business...

One of the defining factors of this ‘new world’ of Evolved Enterprises I’ve been sharing with you revolves around the element of transparency...

The reality is, we are moving into an increasingly transparent world both personally and in business.

Many companies have not yet realized this and the proof is in the way they continue to run their businesses and market their products…

I’m talking about things like high pressure sales strategies, fake scarcity and fabricated urgency in their offers…

Or hiding information from customers, false advertising, and straight up lying to make the sale…

Take the latest scandal with Volkswagen for example…

Volkswagen was making a major push to sell diesel cars in the US supported by major marketing campaigns advertising these cars low emissions feature…

But all this came to a grinding halt this past September. That’s when the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) discovered that many of the VW cars being sold had been fitted with a ‘defeat device’ --- a computer software inside the diesel engines that could detect when they were being tested and automatically alter its performance to improve emissions results.

“When the cars were operating under controlled laboratory conditions - which typically involved putting them on a stationary test rig - the device appears to have put the vehicle into a sort of safety mode in which the engine ran below normal power and performance. Once on the road, the engines switches out of this test mode. The result? The engines emitted nitrogen oxide pollutants up to 40 times above what is allowed in the US.” -BBC.com

You can probably guess what happened next...

A complete PR disaster that result in millions of cars recalled, billions in sales lost, massive legal fines, and even the resignation of the CEO.

And it doesn’t end there.

What started as a blowup in the US has now become an international problem for the company, with a number of countries questioning VW’s emission testing legitimacy and forcing the company to recall 8.5 million cars in Europe.

Ouch!

That’s a cautionary tale. Now on the flip side, here’s how you can leverage this new transparency for good…

One of my favorite gear companies, Icebreaker, has used this new transparency to their advantage. Icebreaker makes all their clothing from merino wool because of the softness, durability and low-odor absorption, among other characteristics They will let you trace back your item to the source… the sheep. There is a ‘Baa Code’ on the clothing and according to their site; ‘You can see the living conditions of the sheep, meet the growers who raided them, and follow the product process through to the finished garment.’

The point I’m trying to make is this:

To succeed in the new era of business, companies must be 100% committed to a culture of honesty and transparency at every level of their business.

You can’t play games anymore. All your marketing, your products, and your business as whole are out in the open today… People do their research before they buy. They talk about their buying experiences. They spread the word.

Any kind falseness will be uncovered eventually, and when it does, it spreads like wildfire…all across the globe.

Whether you run a major corporation or solopreneur working from home… Make sure you give your customers a good story to spread.

Inside my new book, Evolved Enterprise, you’ll see dozens more examples of companies who are embracing this new world of transparency to do VERY well…

The initial release period is drawing to a close soon… which means there is less than a week left to qualify for the Necker Island beach party with Sir Richard Branson…

Don’t put this off and miss out. Click Here to Order your copy today.

All the best,
Yanik Silver

Companies Must Commit 100% To A Culture Of Honesty, Transparency At Every Level Of Their Business...

Free Business Success Masterclass!

3 step method to grow your business by 300% in 100 days

Proven Neuro Marketing strategies to generate leads & sales

Identify eager prospects & appeal to their deepest emotional needs

The insider secrets to Marketing to get more leads, more sales, & more PROFITS

Click Here to Join Winning The Game Of Business Masterclass>>>

New Reply
+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!