Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
RE: SFI-Affiliate Program
7/23/2017 7:13:07 AM
Quote:
Actually, it costs nothing to be an Affiliate with SFI. All you have to do is take action by doing the research about SFI and take the step. You know the adage " A thousands journey begin with a step."

I have recruited quite a number of affiliates. Because, SFI runs Co-op ads which members can take advantage of.
It is going great!

Thank you!
Edwin.

Hello Fellow SFI affiliate and WEEBLY publisher

Elated to comment on your post for it really does "costs nothing to be an Affiliate with SFI"

I am LQQKing for my earned commissions, as a FREE SFI affiliate next month via SFI CASH Card ... it, too will cost me nothing for activation fees will be deducted from the $50 and change I earned via payout notification in June 2017 ...

I have lots more to share ... consider joining my

SFI #Forum in Adlandpro Community

5/5/2017

2 Comments

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

... another feature I love about WEEBLY
... copy there past here

Video Door Phone #FREE SHIPPING

3/5/2017

0 Comments

tripleclicks.com
Video Door Phone FREE SHIPPING$215.99 (Save 11%!)
Video Door Phone 7" TFT Color Video door phone Intercom Doorbell Home Security System Kit IR Camera monitor(US/EU/AU/UK Plug) Features: ● Handfree video intercom. ● Electric lock-control function. ● Monitor the view out of the door. ● 16 kinds of rings for your options. ● Easy DIY installation, connection cables. ● Volume, brightness &...
Video Door Phone 7" TFT Color Video door phone Intercom Doorbell Home Security System Kit IR Camera monitor(US/EU/AU/UK Plug) Features: ● Handfree video intercom. ● Electric lock-control function. ● Monitor the view out of the door. ● 16 kinds of rings for your options. ● Easy DIY installation, connection cables. ● Volume, brightness & contrast adjustable. ● Rainroof cover design, anti-oxidative outdoor unit. ● Aluminum alloy panel of indoor unit, fashionable and luxury. ● 7" color TFT LCD. No radiation, low power consumption and high definition. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Specifications: ● Screen Size: 7" TFT (16:9 Display) ● Outdoor Station Resolution: 700TVL ● Viewing Angle: 92° ● Power Input: AC100V-240V 50Hz/60Hz ● Power Output: DC15V ● Current Output: 1200MA ● Delay Calling Time: 120S±10% ● Delay Monitoring Time: 60S±10% ● Valid Distance: 50M/164ft (4x0.65mm2) ● Power Consumption: Static State
215.99 USD InStock

+0
John Priestley

481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
RE: SFI-Affiliate Program
7/25/2017 8:53:17 AM
Thank you , Edwin.

Have a grand day, John.
Onward and upward,
John Priestley
-------------------------------
This is what I use to help build my downline for free...
http://www.listsurfing.com/?rid=4285
and you might like to check this out, while you are about it...
https://clubshop.com/index.aspx?data=UbB2XEz8UKQ=
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!