Menu

Promote
Devasish Gupta

1589 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Last Chance to Join 616,028 People, Last Chance to Access 25 Free Audios, 3 Vide
3/22/2017 3:27:23 PM

Last Chance to Join 616,028 People, Last Chance to Access 25 Free Audios, 3 Videos!

I have a really important "last chance" reminder for you...

You've probably heard about the 9th Annual, 2017 Tapping World Summit from a dozen places by now.

Everyone is talking about it and with good reason...

This event teaches a phenomenal technique known as "EFT" or "Tapping" and it's 100% free to attend online.

There are already 616,028 people registered for the event which starts on February 27th.

If you have checked it out and signed up yet, you can do that here:

I can't recommend this event enough, and here's why...

This isn't just an informational event, it's an experience.

Attendees don't just leave with ideas or theories on how to make their life better, they leave actually feeling better.

They leave with less stress, anxiety, overwhelm, anger, sadness, and other negative emotions.

They leave having cleared limiting beliefs around money, health, relationships and more.

They leave having cleared childhood traumas.

They leave the event better than when they went in. And you, yes YOU... will leave this event better than when you enter it.

It's been going on for 9 years. It has a reputation for getting results for attendees, year after year after year. :)

Trust me on this one... this technique and this event are truly amazing.

Go here to learn more and get access to this free online event:

Also, and this is what the last chance reminder is about...

Because of the amazing feedback from the pre-event video series that features Nick Ortner, Louise Hay and 3 powerful Tapping Meditations, the producers of the event decided to do something really special...

They're making all three videos, as well as an additional 19 videos in the series, available for viewing or download as a special bonus for those who upgrade to the gold or platinum access before the event starts.

So let me explain what that means...

The event itself is and always will be 100% free to attend during the 10 days of presentations.

The producer of the event, Nick Ortner, always stresses that this is first and foremost a free event, but it also has upgrade options for those who choose them.

So here's what an "upgrade option" means...

If you want to own the recordings, and the companion 370 page workbook, and the transcripts, and the regular audio bonuses, and the special pre-event video bonuses, you can have them all by upgrading to the Gold access (all digital download) or the Platinum access (where you get the printed workbook and 25 CD's mailed to your door).

So what I want to remind you about today is simply this upgrade option, because of the special pre-event bonuses that disappear on the 27th at 8PM EST when the event starts...

These videos include over 11 hours of video with experts Dr. Wayne Dyer, Nick Ortner, Kris Carr, Dr. Lissa Rankin, Iyanla Vanzant, Louise Hay, Dr. Mark Hyman, Jack Canfield, Bob Proctor, Bruce Lipton, Cheryl Richardson, Joe Vitale, Dr. Joseph Mercola, Carol Look, Patricia Carrington, Carol Tuttle, Dr. Christiane Northrup, and Dawson Church.

They're all extremely powerful videos that are well worth watching.

Please make sure to at least attend the event online when it starts on February 27th.

Tapping is a powerful technique that can have a life-altering impact for you, but it's up to you to show up at the event.

Here is some of the feedback from previous years' events, just to give you an idea of what people think about them...

"What a wonderful ten days! I need to tap on withdrawals from missing the interviews. Jessica was a fabulous interviewer, asking just what I wanted to know at the right time."

-Suzanne Wright - Oregon,USA

"I hope you guys can somehow hear the thunderous applause that is surely circling the world for you right now. This was a DYNAMITE event, and this grand finale with Jessica today was just fantastic. You guys are the absolute best, you have given phenomenal gifts here with each presentation, and may you receive a thousand blessings in return. EFT has never come alive for me the way you've made it do in these last ten days. I am very, very grateful, and yes, I will keep tapping and will tell you what lights come on, what doors open in the coming months."

~With much love, Natasha Suter - Ithaca, New York

"This trip has been amazing. I am so thankful that you gave me the opportunity to be a part of this, and I will continue to tap - and maybe take an education in EFT later on. Fantastic. A few weeks ago I tapped on hip pain, and it disappeared within a couple of minutes!! Every session have been useful to me, and I will look more into it (I have written it all down) when I finish my education in September. Jessica's 40 day tapping challenge will be done. Her "mystery bonus audio" was a special experience. It helped me see a lot of experiences/feelings to tap on."

~ Merete - Bodo, Norway

"OMG! That summit was amazing! I just wanted to say thank you, thank you! I knew about EFT from when I was in LA but I now know so much more and I had ah-ha moments almost everyday! especially the one series about Highly Sensitive People - which I found out I am and have been beating myself up about it forever! Now I know how to tap for it and realize its a blessing to be so connected to my feelings and intuition!

"I loved, loved, loved the whole series! you are so kind to put all of this information out there and for free- I know this is huge for me and for the world! I can sense huge changes a-brewing! I kinda miss it already! Tell Jessica I am doing the 40 day challenge... this is exciting... who knows where I will be in 40 days! Thank you again!"

~ Love, Christine en route to New York City, NY USA

And since there's a 6-month guarantee, there is zero risk involved in upgrading today.

To learn more about the upgrade option (and to register for the event if you haven't yet) just click:

Whether you decide to upgrade or not, I want you to consider one important recommendation...

This event teaches a phenomenal technique known as "EFT" or "Tapping" and it's 100% free to attend online.

Free Business Success Masterclass!

3 step method to grow your business by 300% in 100 days

Proven Neuro Marketing strategies to generate leads & sales

Identify eager prospects & appeal to their deepest emotional needs

The insider secrets to Marketing to get more leads, more sales, & more PROFITS

Click Here to Join Winning The Game Of Business Masterclass>>>

New Reply
+2

facebook
Like us on Facebook!