Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Wings Of Success Advisory Team
6/15/2006 7:04:09 AM
HI HOLLY, I am ok and know God will watch out for him , in fact he believes in God but has strayed away from Him. It's his girlfriend I worry about but she is ok and I am checking on her when I can. See you soon! Carla :)
Glad to make your acquaintance! Carla Carey
+0
6/15/2006 10:05:55 AM
Dear Friends, This is a friendly reminder that the Research and Development Meeting is tomorrow night at 6pm EST, followed by a Sales Training Session from 8-9pm EST. I look forward to seeing you all there. Sincerely,
Shannon Bolin
http://www.myspace.com/shannontucker1
+0
6/15/2006 10:42:52 AM
Hello Newsletter/Blog Team: There will be a meeting in the conference room at 9:00 pm eastern time, United States. See you there! Kindest regards,
+0
6/15/2006 1:25:52 PM
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: The Newsletter/Blog Team will meet tonight at 9:00 pm United States Central Time in Conference Room #2. I will send you your links privately. If for some reason, you see this announcement before you receive your link, please contact me. You know how to do that! Kindest regards,
+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/15/2006 3:53:46 PM
Waw, what are you talking about Georgios? I didn't found sauch a mail! I just want to ask you to not delete me! I would do something just to know what! Please! I cannot show you my hands but I hope you see them! :-) Unfortunately I do not have SkyPe for the moment and I even lost the possibility to use Yahoo! I couldn't figgure our yet why, but hope I will soon. With friendship, Anamaria
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!